𝟐🌻

After a loooong boring lessons, school was finally over. I was the last person that left the classroom. I was always the last one. It took me always very long to put my stuff in my bag. I went outside the classroom and headed down the corridors. As always everyone stared at me. I didn't feel uncomfortable because it was normal for me. At least I didn't show it. I went to my locker and opened it.

On the inside of my locker door stood in spray paints 'slut'. I immediately knew who made it. I turned around and I was right. Finn stood behind me and smirked. I rolled with my eyes. "Really? My locker? How did you even come in my locker?" I asked annoyed. "I have my secrets." he said and smirked more. "Have fun while cleaning." he said and walked away with his friend.

His friend. Oh man. There was Jack Grazer, the boy with the big eyebrows. He was the boy who told everyone I lost my virginity with 11. What was not true. Oh and Jaeden Lieberher. He was worse than Finn. And another boy. I didn't even know the other boy. You can say they all were jerks.

(just for the story. I love them all of course and they are not like that. I know ;))

I saw Finn giving Jack a hive-five and then they laughed loud. I rolled with my eyes and turned back to my locker. I was alone at the corridors. "Wow great. And now I have to clean that up." I said annoyed. I went to the bathroom, took some towels and went back to my locker. I started to clean my locker.

After 30 minutes it was clean again. I wasted 30 minutes cleaning things that Finn made. Great. I threw the towels away and put my book back into my locker. Then I locker my locker and went to my car. I was happy no teacher saw me.

I started my car and drove back home. I lived like 20 minutes away from my school and I could walk. But I never did since my mum bought me this great car. My mum was truly amazing.

I arrived at home and drove my car into the garage. There was a lot of space in the garage since my mum was gone almost the whole day. I searched for my key in my bag and opened the door. Then I went inside. It was quiet and cold in my house as always. I went to my room and put my bag in the corner. Then I took out my phone.

I had a lot of messages from my mum:

Mum❣️
how are you?

Mum❣️
did you sleep well?

Mum❣️
I'm sorry Grace but I think I can't be
home at 8 :(

Mum❣️
Sorry honey. I see you later <3

I sighed. I knew from the beginning on my mum wouldn't be home this early. She never was. I put mu phone in my pocket and took my guitar. I loved it to play the guitar. It was a light blue electric guitar and there was a sticker on it. I put the guitar into a bag and headed downstairs. Then I went outside and started to walk.

My guitar was pretty heavy and after a while I noticed how stupid it was to walk. But I didn't care then. I walked to the flower field. It was a field full of different colors and plants and I was always there. There were benches. I always sat on them and played guitar. It was just a beautiful place and calmed me down.

After a while I arrived at the flower field and went to the bench. I sat down and put out my guitar. No one was there. Better, no one came a this time. I started to tune my guitar and then I played. First I just played some random chords but then I started to play a song. It was one of my favorite songs:

Luv note by chloe moriondo

It was a very calming song. I started to play and sang the lyrics:

I'd give you what I can afford
'cause everything you do I adore

so maybe you could let me hold your hand real tight

and tell you why the sea reminds me of you

I played the last chord and smiled then. I loved it so much. To be alone and just make music. I looked around for a while and enjoyed the warm sunlight on my face. But then I suddenly heard a giggle. I looked around but I couldn't see anyone. "Hello?" I asked. But no one responded.

Silence

I head the next giggle. I turned around and right around the corner was Finn with Jaeden. Did they hear me? I swallowed. "Damn you sound like a dying goat." Jaeden sat and laughed. Finn laughed too and he gave Jaeden a high-five. I rolled with my eyes. "What are you two doing here?" I asked annoyed. "Oh we just watched a goat singing." Finn said and smirked. Great a new place I couldn't visit anymore. I put my guitar back in my guitar bag and put the guitar bag on. Then I walked to Finn and Jaeden. "You're both big jerks. The biggest jerks on this planet!" I said and raised my voice.

They pretended to cry and laughed then. "Fuck you!" I said and turned around. Then I walked back to my house. I was so mad. Finn was such a jerk. He stole all my favorite places. The flower field was the only thing I had. But not anymore. I couldn't go there anymore. I knew Finn would be there. He was a stalker.

I arrived at my house and put my guitar back in the corner of my room. Then I sighed. Finn had to ruin everything. It made me so mad.

It was already late so I searched for a pajama in my wardrobe. The only thing I found was some short pants and a t-shirt. It was a t-shirt my dad gave me. I put everything on and laid down in my bed. My mum was still not home but it was just 7pm. I wrote her a message:

Grace
sorry mum. I wanted to stay awake until
you're here but I'm to tired. Good night <3

I put my phone on my nightstand and tried to sleep. I thought about Finn. He was such a fucking jerk and it made me so mad. After a long time I finally fell asleep.

-
1111 words

guys yk I love them all. It's just for fun