𝟏𝟖🌻

After we ate something we went back upstairs. We went inside Finn's room and Finn closed the door.

"Finn? Look at me. I need clothes." I said and giggled. I was still in my old clothes and they were a little bit dirty. "Just give me a second." he said and turned around. Then he went to his wardrobe and I sat down on his bed.

After a while Finn turned back around with a sweater in his hand. "This is probably to big but here." He said and gave me the sweater. I looked at him and took it. "You give me your sweater?" I asked and smirked. "Sure why not." he said and shrugged. "Where is the bathroom so I can change my clothes?" I asked. "You can also change your clothes in here." Finn said and smirked. I nudged him and laughed. "Finn Wolfhard, where's the bathroom?" I asked and smirked too. "Ok ok. It's across from my room." he said. I nodded and went to the door and to the bathroom.

Then I put on the sweater and took my old clothes with me. I went back into Finn's room and closed the door. He turned around and smiled at me. "Wow you look better in my clothes than I do." he said and smiled. "Shut up!" I said and laughed. I turned a little bit red.
It was a little bit weird for me. I only wore a sweater that went to my knees. But I had no pants on.

"Where can I put my clothes to?" I asked and looked around. "Just throw them to the corner." Finn said. I did it and sat down next to him. "What should we do now? My bag is probably still at the school. Or what if it is gone? Where should I stay until my mum comes back?" I asked and started to panic. "Hey calm down. We will find a way. Show my your hickies." He said. I frowned and turned red again. Then I showed him the hickies.

"They're almost gone. What about mine?" he asked. I looked at his neck and nodded. "Yours are almost gone too." I said. "What if we go to school, look for your bag and go back then?" Finn asked. It was not a bad idea. I nodded and Finn took my hand. "We drive with my car alright?" he said. I just nodded and we headed downstairs and outside.

I sat down on the passenger seat and Finn started the car. Then we drove to school. We didn't talk for the whole time. Finn just drove and drove and I kept looking at him. He looked so good today. His hair was a mess but that's what I liked. His eyes focused on the street. And his full lips were open again. I could kiss them for hours. Those full lips. Those soft lips. I just loved him.

We arrived at the school and Finn parked his car. Then we went to the back door and we went inside the girls locker. I started to search for my bag and so did Finn. We searched for 20 minutes but couldn't find it.

"Omg Finn. My phone and my keys were in it. But the bag. Omg I need this bag. I just want the bag. My phone and my keys aren't important." I said and sighed. "We're gonna find it." Finn said and tried to calm me down. We continued searching for a long time but then we stopped. It was obvious. The bag was not in here. "Finn I need this bag. You don't even know how important this bag is for me!" I said and felt tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry Grace. Maybe one of the cheerleaders took it." Finn said and touched my shoulder with his hand. "We'll find it." he said.

I hugged him and sniffed. Then we went back outside. I needed this fucking bag.

"Should we go back home?" he asked me. I nodded and we went back to the car. Finn's arm was wrapped around me. I sat down and Finn started the car. I looked outside the window and sighed.

After a while we arrived at home. We went inside and up to Finn's room. Finn closed the door and then he say down on his chair. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yeah, I guess. It's not that bad. I'm sometimes just to dramatic." I said and shrugged. Then I just stood there and looked down.

I heard Finn walking to me. I looked up and he stopped right in front of me. I felt so tiny because Finn was so tall. He looked down at me but he looked so serious. His beautiful cheekbones looked even better than usual. He leaned down and pushed up my chin. Then he started to kiss me. It was very passionate. He touched my waist with his hands and pushed me again the wall. I gave a soft moan from me and he continued kissing me.

But I started to feel uncomfortable. "Finn...." I said. He didn't listen. He kissed and kissed me. "Finn." I said a little bit louder. He stopped kissing me and took a few steps back. "Oh my god. Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to me." he said and touched the bag of his head. "I-I-It's ok Finn." I said shyly. I turned a little bit red again and bit my lip. "I don't know what sometimes happens to me. You make me go crazy." he said. "You're just a little bit wild Wolfhard." I said and chuckled. "here. Let me show you something." I said and went back to him.

He looked down at me again and I started to kiss him soft. Slowly. First he did nothing but then he touched my cheek and ran with his hand through my hair.

After a while we stopped. "This feels better right." I said and smirked a little bit. He just nodded and sat down on his bed. It was a little bit awkward but the little smile on Finn's face made me giggle.

-
1037 words

sorry Guys. All this stuff makes me go crazy ;)