𝟔🌻

After a long school day I went to my locker to put my books in it. As always I was the last person that left the classroom.

I unlocked my locker and there was a note in it. I knew it was a note that Finn wrote. I took it and read it:

I'm so sorry Grace. Please give me a second chance.
Finn :/

I looked around and threw the note away. I didn't know what to think. I couldn't trust him. He did to many bad things. I locked my locker and went to the big doors. Then I went outside. And of course Finn was there again. He noticed me and walked in my direction. I tolled with my eyes and walked faster. I didn't want to speak to him. He was annoying.

"Grace please. I just.....I wanted to apologize. I know what I did was wrong. please!" he said I walked very fast and he followed me. I didn't answer and I didn't know what to think. "I'll think about it." was all I said. I heard him stop walking. Was this wrong? I mean he was bad. Really bad. And what he did will never ever be ok. But what if he's better now? I displaced this thought and walked to my house.

I couldn't trust Finn. He was a bad person. All this things he did. And he made pictures of me. My head exploded. Everything was so complicated and crazy.

I arrived at my house and closed the door behind me. It was still very cold in my house. I asked myself why. I went to my room and put my bag into the corner. Then I said down on my bed. I took out my phone and unlocked it. There were two messages. From my mum and one from an unknown number:

unknown
hey I'm really sorry grace

I immediately knew it was Finn. I just ignored the message and put my phone away. Then I sighed. Why always this drama? I stood up and walked back to the front door. I wanted to go outside again. I felt very uncomfortable in my house since my mum wasn't home and I was alone. I took my key and went outside.

It was pretty late in the afternoon so the sky was very beautiful. It was in beautiful pink-orange colors and the sun was almost gone. I didn't care if it was dark outside. I liked it. I went in the direction of the flower field. There was a little shop next to the field I really liked. I searched in my pocket for a little bit money. I found some pieces of paper, and old hankie what I threw away in disgust and $ 1. "Yes." I said and smiled.

I walked and could see the flower field already. But I heard music. Music from the flower field. I stopped and listened carefully. Yeah there was really music from the flower field. I sneaked to it and looked closer. Someone played a guitar. But very good. I walked inside the flower field and I saw him.

Fin sat there and played an electric guitar in black. There were a lot of stickers on the guitar. He played the guitar and looked very concentrated. And he didn't see me. He played very well. I smirked at him. "Hm well that's what I call a goat." I said and laughed. I acted like him. He looked up. "What? I-I-I....." I interrupt him. "What? First you make fun of me and now you play the guitar too." I said and crossed my arms. "I'm sorry Grace. I-I'm sorry. I just.....I felt bad. After I saw you crying." he said and put his guitar in his guitar bag.

I frowned and turned around. I wanted to go now. I still felt weird about Finn.

"Wait Grace." he said and grabbed my arm. I sighed and turned around. "What!" I said annoyed. "I'll walk with you." he said and smiled weak. I rolled with my eyes and started to walk again. I didn't want to go to the shop anymore so I walked to my house. And Finn followed me the whole time. "Ok Finn I don't believe you. Tell me what you want and I give it to you." I said and crossed my arms. "I know it's always hard to believe me but Grace you can really trust me. I promise." he said. I didn't answer and just ignored what he said. No matter what he told me I would never ever believe him fully.

We arrived at my house and I turned around to Finn. "You don't want to go inside, do you?" I asked Finn and frowned. "No no. I-I don't want to. But could we maybe.....walk to school tomorrow?" he asked and touched the bag of his head. I sighed and nodded then. Then I went to the door and opened it. "Bye Grace." Finn said shyly. "Bye." I said without any emotion and closed the door behind me.

I didn't know what to think. "He seemed normal and nice but did he really changeed. I mean in one day. Is this even possible?" I thought to myself. The sun was now gone and it was a pretty beautiful night. The sky was clear and there were a lot of stars.

I went up to my room and laud down in my bed. Then my phone vibrated. I took it outside and saw Finn wrote me a message:

Finn😒
Thank you for this short evening :)

Finn😒
see you tomorrow. Sleep well ;)

I turned off my phone and put it on my nightstand. I looked up and thought about Finn. Did he really change? Or was this just a game and he wanted to do something with me? I laid there for a while and thought about this evening. I was tired and after 2 minutes I fell asleep.

-
1002 words

just wait ;)