𝟏𝟕🌻

I took a deep breath and looked at Finn. I just told him everything. My feelings for him, what I did wrong....just the whole truth. My breath went pretty fast and my heart was racing.

Finn slowly looked up at me. I could see he had been crying for a while. His eyes were still wet and his cheeks were red. "Finn?" I asked carefully. He looked at me and stood up. Then he slowly went over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me closer and came closer to me. Then he kissed me. His soft lips touched my lips and they went in sync. I could feel my heart pounding faster again. My hand touched his cheeks and I wiped his tear away that feel down his cheek, still kissing him. It was not just a short kiss. It was a long passionate kiss. His hand ran through my hair very often and I felt him smiling sometimes. he touched my cheek with his soft hand.

Then he broke away. I looked at him and smiled weak. "Do you...." he interrupt me. "I love you Grace." he said. I smiled and hugged him tight. He loved me. I felt happy. "What happened?" I asked. "I felt terrible after I saw you crying. And the day I said those bad things. I didn't mean it at all. I felt.....so terrible doing this to you. I knew you wouldn't believe me so I didn't tell you about it." he said still with his hand on my cheek. "Promise me you'll never do that again." I said. "If I break your heart.....you can punch me. I promise I will never ever do that again. I'm officially not a bad boy anymore." he said and laughed soft.

I smiled at him and gave me a little kiss again. "I guess we better go home." I just said. "I'll come with you." Finn said and took my hand. Then we started walking.

On the way I couldn't find me keys. "Do you know where my keys are?" I asked Finn. "No? You don't have them?" he asked. "No. I can't find them." I said. I started to panic. My key was in my bag at school. I couldn't go home. "Just come over to me. You can stay at my house." Finn said and smiled. "I love you." I said and smiled at him. "I love you too." Finn said and smiled at me.

We started to walk to his house and after a while we arrived there. Finn knocked and his dad opened. "Hey Finn.  Who's this son?" his dad asked. "I'm Grace." I said quiet. We went inside. "Let's go to my room." Finn said and wanted to go. But I saw his father grabbing his arm. "Leave your door open. I don't want things to happen like the last ti...." Finn interrupt him. "yes dad!" he said. Then he took my hand and we went upstairs. I giggled a little bit.

We went inside Finn's room and he locked the door. "Why do you lock the door?" I asked him and frowned. "Oh just.....just cause I want to." he said and smiled weird. "We'll look for you bag tomorrow." he added. I nodded and laid down on his bed. His room was pretty big.

Finn also laid down but next to me. "I can sleep on the floor if you want." he said. "Oh no no it's ok. I actually don't want to be alone." I said and came closer to Finn. He leaned above me and looked at me. He looked right into my eyes, down to my lips and back to my eyes. Then he kissed me. No it wasn't really a kiss. It was more a making out.

"Finn your dad." I mumbled. He just made some weird noises and kept doing what he did. "I want you." he whispered into my ears. Then he kissed my neck. He kept doing that. I felt calmed.

In the next morning I laid in Finn's bed in his arms. Finn gave me a kiss on the forehead and smiled. "Good morning princess." he said and smiled. I yawned and smiled back. But then I looked at his neck. Oh no. He had big hickies on his neck. "Finn.....you should look into the mirror." I said. He frowned at me and went to the mirror. Then he got big eyes. "There are...." I interrupt him. "there are hickies on your neck Finn." It was actually my fault. "I'm sorry." I said and turned a little bit red.

"Grace. There are also hickies on your chest. He said and pointed to my chest. My shirt was a little bit open at this point. I stared at the hickies and started to panic. "Your father can't see this. He would now what we did!" I said. "We also can't go to school with this!" Finn said. We looked at each other and suddenly started to laugh.

"I'm so sorry Grace!" Finn said and laughed. I also laughed. It was just so dumb.

After a while I just looked outside the window. "Do you maybe have makeup in here?" I asked Finn. He just shook his head. "Don't worry my dad leaves for work in a few minutes." he said.

A fee minutes later we heard Finn's dad leaving the house. We looked at each other. Finn slowly unlocked the door and went outside. I followed him. But there was no one. We sighed and Finn smiled at me. "So we can't go to school. I guess we need to do something else." he said and smirked. "What?" I asked and frowned. "Ok at first I'm gonna make breakfast for you." he said and smiled. "I love you." I said and smiled.

He went to me and picked me up. "Let me down Wolfhard!" I said and laughed. "Never!" he said and laughed. He let me go off in the kitchen and went to the fridge. "Am I allowed to help you?" I said and chuckled. "Yes!" Finn said. I went to him and waited. "We make pancakes." he said. "Oh my god. Pancakes are the only thing I can do. And I'm very good in it." I said. "We'll see." Finn said and smirked at me. "Excuse me?" I said and nudged him. Then we both laughed and started to make the pancakes.

-
1079 words

sorry I just needed some love <3