𝟗🌻

I felt my breath going faster. No he couldn't see me like that. "Wait a moment!" I yelled to the door. Then I ran upstairs in my room, took some clothes and put them on. I didn't even look how I looked. Then I ran back downstairs and opened the door. I was so out of breath and my heart was pounding very fast.

"Hey.....Finn..." I tried to say. I had to breath between every word. "Woah. What happened to you?" he asked and frowned. "Oh....nothing" I said and he came inside. "Yeah just come in." I said. My breath was normal again. "Woah your house is beautiful." Finn said and looked around. "Thank you.....I guess." I said and smiled weak.

"Do you have a room?" he said and turned around to me. "Of course I have a room." I said and walked in the direction of my room. "Follow me." I said. I heard Finn's steps behind me. We went up to my room and sat down on my bed.

"Sorry here's nothing special." I said. Finn looked around and his view went to my guitar. "You guitar looks so beautiful." he said, "can I maybe play on it?" I turned a little bit red. "Sure." I said and smiled. He took the guitar and sat down on my bed. Then he started playing. But he played so soft and slowly. It sounded so beautiful. It calmed me down.  Finn looked so concentrated again. "How long do you play already?" I asked a little bit quieter. "For like 3 years now. I don't know I like the music. It calms me down." he said and continued playing. Then we said nothing for a while. We just listened to the beautiful music Finn did.

After a while he stopped playing and looked at me. "that was beautiful." I said and smiled. He stood up, put the guitar back on its place and sat down next to me again. "Finn.....You're so different. What happened to you? I mean look at you. A few days ago you were like the biggest jerk." I said and smiled weird. "I don't know. I guess I finally noticed what a beautiful human you are." he said. The last sentence was very quiet. "I-I....thank you.....I guess. I mean I like you too. I mean....yes." I said. I frowned because I talked weird shit. What was happening with me? 

"You look cute when you smile." he said very quiet. "Wow. Thank you. I mean....you too?" I was nervous. I felt my heart pounding faster and faster. "I like you a lot Grace. I already liked you at my old myself." he said and came a little bit closer. "I like you too." I said. He came closer and closer. My heart was racing.

He closed his eyes and I did the same thing. What happened here? I felt a little bit Finn's lips on my lips. But then I felt his soft lips completely on my mouth. Wow they were really soft. My heart pounded so fast. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. He kissed me. His hand ran through my hair and he played with it. I touched his cheeks and I felt those beautiful cheekbones. I kissed Finn. The boy I never liked before. He lips moved in sync with my lips.

After a while he broke away and smiled a little bit. "I wanted to do that for so long." he said quiet. It made me giggle a little bit. He put my hair behind my ear with his finger and smiled at me. "Grace.....you're very pretty." he said in a soft voice. "I think I.....I like you Finn." I said shyly. "I mean not as.....as a....friend." I said. It was hard for me to say this. And I couldn't even think right. I really kissed Finn. I kissed him. And I trusted him. Was this wrong? Was it wrong to trust him? I didn't think he was playing with me.

"Grace.....do you really want to do this?" he asked. I looked down. Then I nodded. "Grace. I know this is all pretty fast. Like pretty pretty fast. But.....do you want to be my girlfriend." he said. I looked up and smiled a little bit. "Yes. Yes I want to be your girlfriend." I said and hugged him. Wow. This was incredibly. And it made me also feel uncertain. I trusted Finn and I didn't know if it was wrong. This was all so fast. A few days ago I hated him. But.....I could say I had a little crush on him for a while now.

I smiled at him at him and gave him a kiss again. Finn Wolfhard was my boyfriend. I still couldn't believe it. I stood up and headed down the stairs. Finn followed me. I wanted to go outside to the flower field. "Oh wait I take my guitar with me." I said and ran back upstairs. Finn waited downstairs. I came back with the guitar and we went outside. It was still a little bit cold. And it was only 12am.

We walked to the flower field. Finn always asked where we went to but I didn't answer. This was a surprise.

We arrived at the flower field and I sat down on the bench. Finn also sat down. "What are we doing here?" he asked and looked around. "I just wanted to be here." I said and smiled. "And why the guitar?" he asked and frowned. "I don't really know to be honest. But yeag I thought we could play a little bit with the guitar here and yeah. You know." I said and turned red. "Yeah sure. That's a great idea." he said and smiled. I smiled back and started to tune my guitar.

After a while I just started to play some random chords. Then I started to play my favorite song. I didn't sing. I was to shy. "Hey I know that song! Sing it!" Finn said and smiled. "I don't know. I really can't sing." I said and smiled shyly. "Please?" he said and looked at me like a dog wich wants a bone. I sighed. "Ok." I said.

Then I started to play Luv note again. I sang the lyrics and after the last chord I smiled at Finn. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life." Finn said and smiled at me. "Oh come on. It was horrible." I said and looked to the flowers. "No it wasn't. It was beautiful. Like you." he said and touched my hand. I turned red and looked at him. He stared into my eyes. I had never seen his eyes like this. They were so beautiful. The most beautiful eyes on this world. I felt like I could look at them for hours.

And we continued sitting there and smiling at each other for a while. He came closer and closer, gave me a soft kiss and then he smiled again. Wow. Finn Wolfhard was really my boyfriend.

-
1196 words

You just have to wait!