2.

"Who dares interrupt me?!"

Y/n rubs her head and sits up to look around to take in her new surroundings. "Ah, I see you've finally arrived."
The girl takes in her location slowly. It's some sort of hall made of red stone. The entrance is a small gap in the wall a few meters away from Y/n.
Then she finally turns around to the source of the strange voice. Her eyes widen.
"It took longer than I planned", The person on the throne says.

Y/n gets onto her feet and dusts off her hoodie while looking around the hall once more. "Okay, where are the hidden cameras? F/n this isn't funny", She calls out.
"What nonsense are you saying!"
"Yea yea, whatever. Like that costume by the way and this set is really cool."
"How dare you insult me?"
Y/n chuckles now facing the demon king.

"You're not even the real Urizen so who cares?" Urizen slams his fist onto the throne. "Silence, you puny human! How dare you insult me?! A king!"
"Aw, you going to cry", Y/n laughs walking towards the demon king. She steps into the pool of blood in front of him and touches the throne. "Interesting. What material is this?"
"Enough!"

Suddenly a tentacle wraps around Y/n's waist and picks her up from the ground. It holds her up right in front of Urizen's face.
"I am the one and only! I have no name and I haven't called you here to insult me, human!"
"Woah, there! Do you brush your teeth? Mints, nothing?"

With rage in his eyes Urizen drops the teenager onto the ground. She groans in pain as she picks herself up. "Okay, that was painful", Y/n says rubbing her aching side. "I demand you to listen to me!"
"Yea, small problem. I'm not that good with rules-"
"You shall find out what those hunters are up to! As helpless and confused as you are those hunters won't leave you here-"
"I'm going to stop you right there."

Y/n crosses her arms in front of her chest and pulls her hood further into her face.
"Give me a second to understand you. You want me to spy on Dante? What stupid shit is this? F/n where the hell are you?!"
"I said enough", Urizen yells his voice echoing through the entire hall and ringing in Y/n's ear.
"That was loud. Okay, I think we're on two different pages here. You said you brought me here through that portal. I want answers."

The stubborn girl drops onto the ground right in front of Urizen to listen to him.
"I have indeed called you here. I've created that portal to bring a human from another dimension here but I wasn't aware that your dimension is that far behind."
"Says the guy who split himself into a human and a tentacle dude", Y/n mutters.

"Now... The demon hunters have entered the tree. They will be here any moment", Urizen says looking at the entrance.
"So you're saying that I am in "Devil May Cry 5" right now?"
"Nonsense!"
"Okay then."

Suddenly footsteps are heard at the entrance. As Y/n turns around she sees the blonde Trish and the black haired Lady with their weapons and motivation to end the demon king's reign. "He has a prisoner", Lady says pointing at Y/n. "Trish and Lady?" Y/n raises an eyebrow.

"We've come to end this", Trish says while ramming the sword of Sparda into the ground. "How amusing", Urizen says leaning back into his throne completely relaxed.
"You've come to die."

Lady and Trish ready themselves for the upcoming battle while Y/n gets up from the ground. "Okay, I don't think we have to fight", She says holding up her arms in defence.
"Words can be weapons to!"
"Shut your mouth, useless human", Urizen warns the girl.
"Hey, you don't have to be so rude all the time. Acting like a real asshole!"

"That girl's got fire", Trish says hitting Lady's side. "Yea, just the type of fire that we got!"
Lady readies her rocket launcher and Trish readies her blade to finally fight Urizen. "Your reign has lasted long enough!"
Y/n quickly hides behind a pillar as she is sure that she wouldn't survive this.

How the hell are there other dimensions? It just doesn't make sense! The most crazy part about is that there is a dimension where "Devil May Cry" is real.