Chapter 12: Baekhyun's Song

GRADUATION DAY

"Isn't he coming?" I asked Chanyeol.

"No. I don't even know where he is right now." he said.

Oh my gosh. What happened to Baekhyun? Will all the times that we spent together will just go away and be thrown into the trash?

"Please rise up students if I call your name one by one. Kim Taeyeon. Park Chanyeol. Kim Minseok. Huang Zitao. Oh Sehun.Kim Jongdae.Kim Jongin. Do Kyungsoo.Kim Joonmyun. Zhang Yixing. Lu Han. Wu Yifan. Lee Minhyuk. Yong Junhyung. Jang Hyunseung. Kwon Jiyong. Hwang Miyoung. Jung Soo Yeon. Im Yoona. Choi Sooyoung. Kwon Yuri. Kim Hyoyeon. Seo Joo Hyun Lee Soonkyu and Kim Myungsoo. There is one student who cannot graduate due to a family problem." the MC said.

Family problem? What? Why? Why did he didn't tell me that?

"Do you know about this Minseok?" I asked him.

He just shrugged. I covered my face so that no one can see me crying. I ran down the stage. I was about to go to the girls' toilets when I saw a man wearing a hoodie in Baekhyun's figure. When I closed my eyes and opened it again,he's gone. My gosh! I am having weird hallucinations because of Baekhyun!

I went to the toilet and I talked to myself. I am a little crazy. Okay,I AM CRAZY! I remembered the song that Baekhyun wrote for me.

I close my eyes. The flashback comes into my mind.

"Listen Taeyeon! I made you a song!" he said.

"Aww...So sweet."

"I'll play it on the piano for you while I sing it."

The song,that sweet melody is still inside my head. Those lyrics. That's the song to my heart.

"Nal annahaejwo~

Geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeoga

Oh~

Sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni

Budi nae siyaseo beoseonaji marajwo

achimi wado sarajiji marajwo

Oh~

kkumeul kkuneun georum geuden namanui areumdaeun nabi" (Please play Don't Go by EXO K here..:)

(Translation: Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live

Oh even if the world ends, I'll follow from behind you so please don't go out of my sight

Even when the morning comes, don't disappear oh

This walk that I'm dreaming

You're my only beautiful butterfly)

He promised me that this will be our theme song. He'll sing it for me everyday but now that he's gone. I won't be able to hear him sing that song,but the song will be kept in my heart.

"Are you drunk Taeyeon? Why are you singing there all by yourself?" A girl named Park Sandara,from the other section spoke to me.

"Sandara? That's you right? Nothing. Would you mind if I tell you? It's a freaking sad long story..."

She sat next to me..

"You know Byun Baekhyun right? Before,I had hidden feelings for him. I was really a fan of his band. But suddenly I bump into him. The literal bump. I treated him as my enemy since he said a lot of awful words to me. But my feelings came back when Tiffany humiliated me. He protected me. The days after that,we started going out. He became my boyfriend. Then on our anniversary,he didn't came. I saw him with another girl of my age. It's our one year anniversary so I will get hurt if I see him with another girl. But now,he hasn't come back. We haven't said our last words yet. No messages sent. I miss him..." I said.

"That happened also to me but in a different way. Jiyong and I broke up in our two year anniversary. We have been together for a year now. So I didn't thought that it will end, Anyways,he said that he loved this Japanese girl. I didn't make any complaints. I knew that i have to move on since he loves her. I need to set him free. Now,I have moved on. Jiyong and I are in the same section but we don't speak to each other. Sometimes. But K knew that I don't have feelings for him anymore. I don't say that you Taeyeon should give up your feelings for Baekhyun. He loves you,I know. So you should not give up on your relationship. He'll come back." Dara said.

I was relieved when I heard her advice. Baekhyun would never cheat on me.

(A\N:For the past few chapters,it is full of Taeyeon POV. Let's read Baekhyun's side)

Byun Baekhyun's POV

Okay. My mom's okay now. Well not completely fine. But my aunt said that I should go here for a few hours. I have to be there at...8:45. Its already 8:30 but whatever.

I heard Taeyeon talking to Sandara. She sang the song that I made for her. I pity her.

"Oh my gosh. Baekhyun! Why are you here? I missed you!" she said and then she hugged me.

"Umm...My mom didn't allow me to go to school?" I said.

"You know what,it doesn't matter. I really missed you. Is it okay for you to celebrate our anniversary now? We didn't celebrated it previously right?" she asked.

Oh no. Will I say yes or no?

"Uhh..okay."

Kring.kring.kring.

My phone's ringing. Maybe my aunt wants me back.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Baek! Come home please! Immediately!"

"Huh? Seriously? I mean,now?"

"Yes! Its an emergency!"

"Huh?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Who is that?" Taeyeon asked.

"Its my aunt."

"You'll go away again huh?"

"Sorry Taeyeon. Sorry that I didn't spend much time with you."

"Its okay. Next time. Great thing you showed up." she said.

Aww...My girlfriend is so thoughtful.

"Bye!"

When will I tell her that I will not come back?

____________________________________________________________

(A\N: Hey guys. End of chapter. The next chapters will be sad....:( But its not the end of the story.