Chapter 26: Practicing With Him/ Flashbacks

A/N: Taeyeon's time to shine on this chapter.

Kim Taeyeon's POV

Yehet! I finally got my POV back. So,I was paired with Donghae. He was fun to be with. He is funny and he could be a great manager. Haha! He teaches me well,the dance and even corrects me on my singing. As if,he were a professional singer.

"Try practicing Run Devil Run." he told me.

I tried dancing and he danced along. He knew the steps! Please don't come back...A flashback is coming into my mind.

Flashback

"What are you dancing?" Baekhyun looked at me.

I was dancing crazy. Making my own dance steps.

He laughed at me,"Are you dancing something from a tribe?" he teased me.

"Ya! As if you dance great!" I told him.

"Teach me the steps and I'll make sure to position your body to move properly. So you can now dance like a normal person." he said seriously.

He's cold that time. Still wearing eyeliner. I missed the times but now I'm practicing with Donghae. Maybe he's right. Maybe Eyeliner Boy is in Philippines maybe listening to SNSD songs or thinking of me.

"Baek,this is the part where we thrust our hip in the air. I'm having difficulties with it." I said.

Baekhyun's cheeks reddened.

"You can do it just lift your hips in the air. Then jump. Sunny teached you that right?" he asked.

"No need to be angry!" I said.

"This part. I'm having difficulties with it." I said.

He then positioned my body so I can move properly. And he teached me the steps. Soon,I knew how to dance it. We both lied on the floor due to tiredness.

"You dance really great for a singer. Thanks Baekhyun." I said and faced him.

He looked at me and cupped my cheeks and said..."Anything for my Taenggoo." His forehead touched mine and we exchanged gazes.

End of flashback

"Ya! Ya! Taeyeon!! TAEYEON!" Donghae shouted.

"W-what?" Oh my gosh. Why am I stammering? Bad Taeyeon.

"Why are you just standing there for a couple of minutes,staring at the ground,doing nothing?" Donghae asked me.

I miss Baekhyun. Where is he now? When will he come back to Korea? Did he finish his studies? What is he doing now? Is he doing fine? Does he have a new girlfriend? Does he still love me?

"See Taeyeon. You're doing it again." Donghae told me and he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Sorry! I can't help it!" I told him.

"I'll get you some snacks and a drink." he said.

He thought that maybe I was feeling bad. Well,I am feeling bad. Feeling bad because I let Baekhyun go. It was a stupid mistake. A big stupid mistake!
There's a song called, "Best Mistake". Well for me,it's the worst!

Donghae shut the door and panting,he's tired running just to buy a snack for me.

"Thanks." I told him and smiled.

"Your welcome. So,can you tell me why are you acting weird today?" he asked.

Donghae's sweet. He is really concerned for me. He's the best guy friend that I have. Most guys would make fun of girls but this one is really kind and thoughtful.