Chapter 28: My Real Name Is...

Kim Taeyeon's POV

Well,it's not him. I gotta admit,I was supposed to be giving up on Baekhyun. I was on the way to moving on until I saw him.I know it was him! His eyes. And his smile.I don't know,maybe fate is just playing with me? My imagination?

"WHAT?" Oops. It seems like I'm saying my thoughts out loud or maybe shouting.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME! Why are you like that?" Jessica asked.

"Aha! I know why she thought that Baekhyun is there at the concert. Well,I thought also that I saw him but he's not there." Hyoyeon said.

"Thanks Hyoyeon." I said.

They all went to me and gave me a glass of water to drink. I love my girls. They are the best friends ever. I placed my face on my palm. I sighed. I had a very long,tiring day and fate is just playing with me. What could be worse?

"Taeyeon,you need to stop thinking about Baekhyun.Loosen up! Have fun! We need to be celebrating right now since it's our first concert!" Tiffany said.

"Yeah! And let's invite EXO also while we celebrate!" Sunny said.

"Great! I'll call them." Seo said then went out. I could hear her voice calling Luhan. "LUHAAAAANNNN!" she shouted.

Seriously? Luhan? She is head-over-heels for that guy. She opened-up to me about how she likes Luhan and blah blah blah Luhan this Luhan that,love here love that. It's just...UGH! Thinking about love makes me sick. Especially with Baekhyun away. Screw that love thing.

Jessica is setting the party. Suho,Lay,Tao,Sehun,Chen,Yuri and Sooyoung went out to buy food. And of course,they have to go with the mighty Shikshin,Sooyoung. Nichkhun and Tiffany are doing nothing,showing PDA and making me jealous? Jealous because I don't have my boyfriend with me? Hyoyeon,Kai and Yoona are dancing. The other EXO members? Going in and out of the bathroom several times. Xiumin and Chanyeol,nothing. Teasing each other.

Chanyeol wiped his licked hands on Xiumin's coat. And Xiumin was furiously angry. Well,not angry but whatever. Kris? Just chillin,such a cold guy. Luhan,of course,with Seohyun. But they look awkward around each other. They keep on blushing and smiling for what seems like FOREVER. Donghae? Right. Where is he?

I was shocked when someone sitted beside me and gave me a bowl of ice cream. It was Donghae.

"Thanks." I said. Somehow,I was not alone. Someone's beside me. And it was Donghae.

"A long day huh? By the way,Seohyun told me that you cried? Why?" he asked.

Aww...The sweetest guy. He is so concerned and thoughtful. "Umm...I thought I saw Baekhyun but no. He was gone in a flash! Magic!" I said.

"HAHAHAHA!" he laughed.

"Problem?" I asked. Seriously,what's up with this guy?

"You thought I was Baekhyun?" he asked.

"OMOOOO! THAT WAS YOU? Gawd! You look so much like Baekhyun. But he's more handsome. Sorry." I said.

OMG. I could marry Donghae since he looks like Baekhyun. HAHAHA!

"But....you could love me now like you have loved Baekhyun before." he said.

"Sorry. I couldn't. I will forever love that eyeliner guy." I said.

</3

"I will forever love you too."

What? What is he saying? I don't want to let Donghae down so I placed my head on his shoulder while eating my ice cream. If only I could love you too Donghae,but I've only one heart. And that is for...my Baekhyun.