Chapter 21:Chanyeol's Super Evil,Super Smart, Super Brilliant Plan

Nobody's POV ( YOURS!!)

Chanyeol's lips let out a smile. An evil smile like thinking of something evil.I must tell you this Yoda is thinking of a plan." I should tell all of the members about this." Chanyeol thought to himself.But how could he dare tell them if all of the members kept on going out of their rooms?

Some SNSD girls like Jessica, Yoona and Tiffany are outside giving autographs to fans,the shikshin Sooyoung is eating with Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Kris and Luhan. While some of the boys kept going in and out of the bathroom. Chanyeol didn't know why. "Well,this is going to take a lot of time but I shouldn't give up." he thought.

Well,he waited. He was really excited to tell his plan to all of them. Oh and Taeyeon and Baekhyun are the only two who aren't getting out of their rooms. What are they doing? Chanyeol's thinking what these two were doing...

a. Talking

b. Sleeping or...

c. *censored* *content unavailable* *racist* *PG 18*

"Pabo! Stupid!" Chanyeol told himself and even slapped his face to stop thinking about weird things. So, the members got tired of doing the things they're doing earlier. Only the girls giving autographs were left. Good thing the fans left were only two girls. Two girls who were about 18.

Chanyeol went to this kids and to the girls as if he were their father...

"Ya mianhae.But this girls here are busy. You know they have their concert tomorrow. They are tired from the long trip. You can ask for their autographs tomorrow in the concert." Chanyeol said.

"Who are you? The janitor?" the girl named Seungyeon asked,she folded her arm.

"Excuse me?" Chanyeol also folded his arms. Slightly offended.

"Ya! Just joking. But oppa you're so handsome. Can we ask for your autograph instead?" the girl named Jiyeon asked.

Chanyeol smiled and took the ballpen. He was about to sign when...Jessica punched him so hard on the left shoulder. The fans left running and laughing.

"AHHHH! Noona wae?" Chanyeol asked,rubbing the red spot in his arm.

"What are you going to tell us?" Tiffany asked.

Chanyeol's eyes suddenly enlightened. He had another plan. And he smirked. He had a plan,a bright plan,as if there was a light bulb on his head that clicked. "Later. Just go into your rooms." Chanyeol said and winked at them. The girls thought he was weird.

He went into their rooms and Sehun suddenly snored. A fact that he's not asleep,just pretending. He knew that Chanyeol was going to blabber his big fat mouth about some Wattpad fanfiction that he read.

"Ya! Sehun I know you're still awake. Don't pretend." Chanyeol said. Sehun snored LOUDER and covered his ears.

"Ya! I got something to tell you. Something REALLY important." Chanyeol said emphasazing the word "important."

Chanyeol said but Sehun is still sleeping. I mean,pretending to sleep.

"Donghae is Baekhyun." Chanyeol said quickly. Sehun woke up instantly,lift his head up,and sitted near Chanyeol. Suddenly,Chanyeol's face lit up. He let out a grin,proud of himself.

"Are you sure? Don't tell me this is a way for you to make me listen to you blabbering nonstop about Wattpad fanfictions. Especially pinkjinie's. You made me listen for a whole chapter. Eish! That book is so boring.." Sehun said and folded his arms like an angry kid. Chanyeol laughed at him,smiling at those memories.

"Hahaha! Ooh...I have finished reading her story,The Way To Mr. Cold's Heart. I learned that a touch of love can melt the coldness in one's heart. It's great! Want me to read it for you?" Chanyeol asked,holding his phone.

Sehun just rolled his eyes at Chanyeol. "I was right." Sehun thought. So he went back to PRETENDING asleep again. -_-. Chanyeol woke him up.

"Okay...okay. Lee Donghae is pretending to be Byun Baekhyun. I mean Byun Baekhyun is Lee Donghae. Aish,it's so confusing! But he is Baekhyun. Just pretending to be someone else because he'll be afraid of what will happen when he tells Taeyeon the truth." Chanyeol explained. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Psh..Give me some more proofs and I'll believe you." Sehun said and he leaned over to listen more.

"Aish...Okay. Why would he cry like Taeyeon when we sang Don't Go? He'll cry if he has this one girl who left him OR he's the one who made the song." Chanyeol explained.

"Well...Maybe a girl whom we loved left him." Sehun said.

Chanyeol let out a growl. It is useless when you're talking to a person younger than you or the maknae. They fighted and ARGUED for a LONG period of time. Forever.

"Ugh! Last proof and then,I'll punch you in the face! Why is it okay for him to share a room with Taeyeon? Even if he's a guy,he shouldn't agree to share a room with girl UNLESS if it's his girlfriend." Chanyeol said and smiled. He knew that he's going to convince Sehun for now with a good reason.

Sehun held his breath and..." Well,he's maybe a maniac. He's maybe doing something to her now.Let's barge into Taeyeon's room and reaarrange the rooms." he said.

"GRRRR!" Chanyeol growled ( Backup music: EXO's Growl). He had enough ov his arguement with Sehun.

"Okay! Sorry dude. But what will we do now? I'm just testing you. Well,now I believe you." Sehun said,even though he really doesn't believe,just to make Chanyeol happy.

Chanyeol turned around and smiled evilly which gave Sehun the chills." Yes! Now's the time." he thought.

"Tell this to the other members. Come with me. I have a plan." Chanyeol said to Sehun as they walk out of the room.

And so,the story begins here. What is this Yoda planning?

So Chanyeol tried to come barge into the girls' room with Sehun but it seems like Suho has told them already.

"Aish....You already told them right?! I hate you." Chanyeol said to Suho. Everyone laughed. Everyone was there except Taeyeon and of course,Baekhyun. They all knew the real identity of Donghae. They found the situation very funny.

"See,I told you everyone. Why don't you listen to me? Psh." Jessica said. Everyone laughed again. The girl is very cold.

"So,what do we do?" they asked.

"This is not my evil plan yet but...Let's listen to what Taeyeon and Baekhyun is doing right now. My plan will happen when Baekhyun wakes up." Chanyeol smiles evilly.

So all of them went to Baekhyun and Taeyeon's room and looked into the keyhole.

____________________________________________________________

A\N: Find out what is happening to Baekhyun and Taeyeon right now on the next chapter! Sorry for the lousy update. Been super busy but I promise you, what happens to Baekhyun and Taeyeon is not rated R. I'm too young to write scenes like that! So,thanks for reading! Hope you like it and also,enjoy the next chapter!

VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT!