Chapter 14: Baekhyun's Letter

Kim Taeyeon's POV

It is so difficult to say those words to Baekhyun. I wish that my mind works faster than my big fat mouth. Aargh. I was gonna go to Baekhyun's house but thr door was locked and no one's there so I went to Chanyeol's. (A\N: BaekYeol moment,Hahaha.)

"Ya! Chanyeol! Is Baekhyun there?" I called.

"Yo Taeyeon noona!" Xiumin called then all the EXO members went out to greet me.
Baekhyun wasn't there. Maybe he didn't go out because he was hurt by the stuff I said?

"Where is Baekhyun?" I asked.

"Umm..No. We haven't seen him. He's gone right?" Chen said.

"I saw him yesterday and I said some awful things to him." I said.

"Ooh! What's that paper?" Sehun said and pointed at Chanyeol's gate.

"Oh no. I hope it isn't the electric bill. If it is,I hope it isn't high!" Chanyeol said. And we all laughed.

Chanyeol took the letter and read it out loud...

"Dear EXO and Taeyeon,
It's me Baekhyun. I am sorry to tell you all that I am going away. I am gone for a year. I am going to school in Philippines. But I want to tell you my messages to all of you. EXO, I hope that we write more songs and become a real band when I come back. I will miss the times that we were goofing around during practices. Hey Yoda Chanyeol, thank you for being the bestfriend that I had. Tao,when I come back,please don't hit me on the face and don't use me as your punching bag. Luhan,Lay,Kris...You three are my best Chinese friends. Kyungsoo and Chen, I will miss also the times when we are screaming our heads off,battling to see who can reach the highest notes. Sehun,I will miss you maknae. Xiumin,thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me when me and Taeyeon have a misunderstanding. I will miss you guys even though sometimes,you are acting like a kid since I'm the leader.. EXO,We Are ONE!"

Soon,all of the members started crying...

"Taeyeon,there's a letter for you attached at the back of this. I will read it for you." Chanyeol said.

"Dear Taeyeon,
Sorry if I have been a selfish boyfriend. I have hurt you many times and I regret that. I will miss you. Yeah,I hurt you but please remember the times that we had fun. The time that we had our date. That was the best day of my life even though we just went to the mall. Every single day with you, those were the best days of my life. I regret that I wasn't being romantic when we were together. I was just a cold gangster. But you changed me. I didn't notice that until now. Even though we haven't said our last words yet,here it is. I remembered also the first time that I met you. Hahaha! I hate you so much back then. But you became my girlfriend. I thought that those things only happen in those corny fairytales. But you showed me that it happens,if you love someone. You will always be my Taenggoo forever. And I will always be your Eyeliner Boy. Goodbye Taeyeon. I love you."

Oh no. I kept on crying when he read to me that letter.
I wish I haven't fought with him because he'll come back but now that he's really gone...:(
Chanyeol gave me the letter and gave me a pat on the back..

"Cheer up Taeyeon. He'll come back but not now...There's something attached at the back of his letter for you. It's a song."

"For my Taeyeon,Here is the full song of the song that I wrote,Don't Go. I send the video of me singing it to Chanyeol. I love you.

Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeulim
Naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo
Aejeolhan nubitgwa mueonui iyagi
Gaseumi heeoriga morachideon geunal bam

Onmyohan geudaeui moseube neogsul noko
hanappunin yeonghoneul ppaetgigo
Geudaeui momjisen wanjeonhi chwihaesseo sumswineun
geotjeocha ijeobeorin nainde

Walcheucheoreom
Sappunhi anja nuneul ttel su eobseo
siseoni jayeonsure georeummada neol ttaragajanha~

Neol annahaejwo~
Yeah,geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeoga
Oh~
Sesangui keuchirado dwittaragal teni
Budi nae siyaseo beoseonaji marajwo
achimi wado sarajiji marajwo
Oh~
Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geuden namanui areumdaun nabi.

Then Chanyeol played the video. I couldn't help myself to stop crying.

I wish that I have a time machine to undo all those stupid mistakes and words that I said to Baekhyun.

December 15,2006 was the day he left me. Every December 15, I will suffer.