*+. First Sight .+*

Sayaka took in a deep breathe as she stepped off the subway train. The metal flooring of the subway systems clicked under her shiny black shoes. Off in the distance, a black haired female with pink and blue accents waved at her. This was one of Sayaka's new roommates, Ibuki Mioda.

Sayaka rushed over to the girl and warmly shook her hand. To the growing pop sensation, first impressions were always key, and so she did her best to greet everyone with a warm welcome. The two musicians talked for a bit and a short time later, another female walked over to them holding a tray with three Monobucks drinks. This was Sayaka's second roommate, Kaede Akamatsu.

Prior to arriving in the city, Sayaka was in the middle of moving from her family home. With the help of her housekeepers and close friends Chisa and Kirumi, she was able to pack her things just before the night the train would arrive. She left the house in their hands while she moved in with her two new roommates, and trusted that they would keep the house and her family inside it safe.

"So you're new to the city life huh?" Kaede asked, handing the two other girls their drinks. Sayaka nodded and took a sip. The cool mocha coffee made her feel more energized then ever. And she was going to need the energy for her trip back to their apartment most likely.

"Yep. But hopefully I can make it big with my singing and modeling abilities!" She smiled, taking another sip of her coffee. Ibuki giggled and the three walked out of the subway station, drinks in hand. Sayaka stared in awe at the large buildings and busy city walkways. There wasn't a part of the plaza that wasn't bustling with activities.

The busy streets were a change of pace for Sayaka. She grew up in a small town by the country side, so there wasn't much activity. Here, everything was different. Sayaka feared she would get lost in the crowds, and decided to stay as close to Ibuki and Kaede as possible.

The subway station wasn't far from the girls' apartment, but it certainly wasn't close either. They passed busy shops and dim barely lit alleyways. After about five minutes of walking past nothing but shops and alleyways, they came across a small park. They were just about inside the middle of the city, and the park was a nice little place Sayaka thought of visiting.

But it wasn't the lovely plants that caught Sayaka's eye in the park. It was something, or rather someone that seemed to make the idol stop for a second and stare. There just a few strides away from her stood a young man. He looked to be in his early twenties, and his hair was a bright orange. It was pulled back and he had several piercings. He also seemed to be playing baseball with a younger teen girl.

"Maizono? You done spacing out yet?" Ibuki giggled, pulling her wrist. Sayaka tensed slightly but soon relaxed when she realized it was just Ibuki. The guitarist smiled before skipping ahead. Sayaka hurriedly ran after then, not wanting to be left behind.

"Ibuki told me you were staring at some dude. You've barely been here a day and you're already head over heels!" Kaede laughed, Ibuki joined in and Sayaka blushed. It wasn't that she was completely in love with this man. She just happened to find him attractive.

"Well, I wouldn't say in head over heels. I just happen to think he's cute!" Sayaka commented. She took another sip of her coffee and tapped her fingers on the almost empty plastic container. Ibuki looked back at her and elbowed Kaede. The blonde pushed the raven girl's arm away and turned to Sayaka.

"You should meet my girlfriend sometime! Maybe you two might have something in common!" The pianist commented. Sayaka looked up from her drink. Out of all the things Kaede could say, the singer wasn't expecting that. Ibuki seemed to take note of the idol's stunned expression, and laughed.

"Oh yeah! Kaede has this really mean girlfriend named Maki! She's kind of an asshole sometimes, but she can be pretty sweet! She definitely has a soft spot for Kaede though!" The guitarist explained, she wiggles her eyebrows slightly while speaking her last sentence, Kaede hid her blushing face in one hand and pushed Ibuki with her other. Sayaka smiled.

"H-hey! You have a significant other too! That's right! She's dating this mechanic dude named Kazuichi Souda! I've only met him a few times, but Ibuki and this guy have chemistry!" Kaede said, at first her words seemed to be directed to Ibuki. But as she started to explain this so called man named Souda, her attention was brought to Sayaka.

"Well, I'm glad you guys have people who love you!" Sayaka happily commented. Kaede and Ibuki looked to each other and then the idol. The three began to laugh and moved onto other topics to speak of. They ended up reaching the apartment a short time later.

Ibuki places the key in the doorknob, twisted it, and swung the door wide open. She eagerly pulled Sayaka into a rather blank room. The walls were painted a soft turquoise and the white carpet looked new. There was an already made bed in the corner and a few pieces of white furniture laid around the room. Kaede leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms.

"So? What do you think?" The blonde asked, Ibuki nodded along with her. Sayaka smiled and set her drink on a white shelf that was connected to the wall. She placed her small suitcase down on the fluffy floor and gave them a warm smile and a thumbs up. The two laughed and let Sayaka unpack.

Sayaka slowly opened her suitcase. The first thing she took out was a photo of her and her best friend, Kyoko when they were little. Sayaka fondly stared at the photo, and then thought of the man she looked at in the park. Little did the idol know that the glance she had of that male in the park would be the start of the biggest adventure in her life.