*+. Blissful .+*

Sayaka woke the next morning feeling energized. She stumbled to her closet and pulled out something nice to wear. The idol ended up going with a pink sailor uniform with a white skirt accented with pink designs on it. She pulled her knee length socks over her feet and buckled her black heels.

Making her way to the kitchen, she was Ibuki and Kaede sitting at the dining table. Each had a cup of coffee in their hands. Kaede was also texting on her phone, and she seemed to be growing redder by the second. Ibuki bagen to grow a smug grin on her face, and Maizono looked at them both in confusion.

"She's texting with Maki~" Ibuki giggled, Sayaka smiled and entered the kitchen area. There was a light pink mug filled almost to the top with coffee in it. The idol assumed either Kaede or Ibuki made it. Bringing the cup to her mouth, she took in the rich smell of dark coffee.

As she took a sip, the drink was still a bit hot, but it still tasted amazing. Sayaka made her way to the table and Kaede showed her the text conversation she was having with Maki. Every few minutes they would occasionally text each other pictures of flowers with little captions underneath them.

"Maki and my other friend Tenko work at a flower shop on weekends, she likes to take pictures of the flowers she knows I like!" The blonde pianist smiled, setting her phone on the counter. Ibuki laughed and took her and Kaede's empty cups of coffee to the kitchen.

"Me and Kae are gonna head to the flower shop today! Wanna join?" The guitarist asked, Sayaka nodded and finished her coffee. Ibuki took her mug and placed it in the kitchen sink. Then the pianist and the guitarist went to their separate rooms to get ready.

Kaede came out in a light pink dress and a white cardigan that was adorn with little fabric roses. Ibuki came out in a white shirt with neon designs and ripped black jeans. She had an electric blue hoodie covering her spiky hair. Sayaka admired their sense of fashion, both had very different tastes too.

Once the girls were dressed, they headed off into the streets. The sun was still rising and the light shined on the buildings. Sayaka took note of all the different shops and restaurants around as they walked. Soon enough, the three passed the park where Sayaka had found the handsome young man the day prior.

"There's a cafe right next to the flower shop! We can head there after we visit Maki and Tenko!" Kaede suggested. Sayaka and Ibuki nodded in agreement and the three continued to walk. The clicking of Sayaka's shoes echoed in the back of her mind as they went.

"We're here! C'mon!" Ibuki cheered, pulling Sayaka by the hand into the small shop. Kaede held the glass door for them both as they walked in. A girl with dark hair pulled back in two ponytails came out from behind the counter and hugged Kaede. She shook Ibuki's hand afterwards.

"So you must be Sayaka Maizono! I'm Maki! Kaede's told me a lot about you!" The dark haired girl smiled in a friendly manor when she reached Sayaka. Maki offered her hand and Sayaka willingly shook it. After her introduction to Maki, another girl with dark green hair that was pulled back into two bands came out from the back room. She had a bright green handkerchief tied in the back of her hair we well.

"Well! I see we have a knew face here! I'm Tenko by the way! And you're Sayaka Maizono!" She smiled, Kaede walked up to Tenko and gave her a hug as well. Tenko shook hands with Ibuki and Sayaka before going back to work behind the counter. Maki instead, sat next to the other three girls at a nearby table.

"So, anything new aside from your new roommate?" Maki asked, her question seemed to be addressed to Kaede, and the blonde simply shook her head in response. Afterwards, she picked up her phone and presumably clicked on one of her contact numbers, her eyes widened and she gasped slightly as she tapped.

"Hey! Shu and Momota are at the cafe now! If we wanna see them then we should hurry!l" The pianist giggled, she jumped up from her seat, pushed it in and sprinted for the door. Ibuki followed, and the two reached the door and turned back to Maki and Tenko.

"We gotta continue working, but make sure to tell them to stop by after they're done at the cafe! It's been ages since I last saw those two!" Tenko smiled, placing her hands on her hips, Kaede nodded. The pianist and guitarist led Sayaka to a small cafe just a few stores down from the flower shop.

"Shu is my childhood friend! And Momota is his boyfriend! They're super friendly, and I'm sure you guys will become fast friends!" Kaede reassured the idol, she have a strong push to the door and it swung open. Almost immediately a dark blue haired boy waved to them.

"Shu!" Kaede screamed, she ran to the boy and the male got up from his table and walked over to her. She crushed him in a hug and squealed. Another taller male came over, and Sayaka deducted that this was Shu's boyfriend Momota. Kaede also ran over and hugged Momota. Kaede and Ibuki helped introduce the singer to the two males.

"So you're an idol huh?" Momota asked as he took a sip from his coffee. Shu, who Sayaka learned was actually named Shuichi, had his arm wrapped around his boyfriends and was listening to the conversation intently. Sayaka nodded and the five continued to chat about hobbies and other things.

Sayaka found it especially fascinating how Momota had an interest in space, and how Shuichi was a growing detective. She had seen a bunch of documentaries on space and watched a bunch of crime shows, so she could easily hold up a conversation with the two. Ibuki and Kaede watched from their positions at the table and laughed.

Sayaka had been here less than a week, but thanks to her bubbly personality and ability to make friends easily, she already was starting to feel at home. The afternoon was filled with pleasant and happy chatter.