6 - Hanging Out

"Okay, I seriously had enough," Momo's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

I let out a huff as I turned off the treadmill, "What?" I asked her.

While wiping my sweat off, I couldn't help but notice the serious look on Momo's face, "What is it?" I asked again.

"I would like to clarify if you are still in your right mind," She said.

"Of course I am," I looked at her weirdly, "Where is this coming from?"

My eyes caught Sana's new blonde hair color as she wrapped an arm around Momo's shoulder, "What my dear friend means is that why are you happy and smiley these past few days?" She asked.

"Oh," I unconsciously smiled.

"See? Right there," Momo pointed at me, "That smile, you're starting to creep me out, Nayeon, what's causing it?"

"You know, Yoo Jeongyeon right?" I asked them in which they nodded in response.

I bit my lip to suppress the happiness I was feeling, "I finally got her,"

"What?!" They both exclaimed in surprise.

"What do you mean you got her? Are you dating?" Momo asked.

"No!" I denied yet my cheeks still burn with embarrassment, "We're friends now," I clarified.

"How'd you managed that?" Sana raised her perfectly trimmed eyebrow at me.

I smirked at the memory of Jeongyeon and I on the garden, "Blackmail is such a wonderful thing," I told them.

Both girls gaped at me in disbelief and Momo was the first one to speak, "Are you an idiot!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't know you could be as dumb as Momo, Nayeonie," Sana followed, completely oblivious to the glares Momo and I are sending her way.

I shrugged at them, "What's wrong with that?"

"You blackmailed a person, to be your friend," Sana emphasised and gestured as if that's the only explanation I needed.

And I realized what they're trying to say, "Oh," I chuckled.

"She was being difficult, I did what only seemed the only choice at that time," I told them.

"Aigoo," Momo sighed, "Jeongyeon must've not liked it,"

I laughed, "She tests my patience time and time again, she had it coming,"

"Huh, so how was it?" Momo asked.

"Well, she's straight forward," I chuckled, "She says what she wants to say without any hesitation."

"I like that about her," I grinned.

"Is that really what you like about her?" Sana hummed before exchanging glances with Momo.

"Of course, should there be another reason for liking her?" I frowned in confusion.

"We're in trouble," Momo quietly murmured, one I didn't hear and one where Sana laughed in response.

"Okay, you two seriously need to tell me what's going on," I stated as I crossed my arms.

"Nothing," Both quickly replied.

When I only raised an eyebrow at them, Momo sighed in defeat, "Look, it's just new to me," She stated.

"You never make an effort when it comes to people," She emphasised, "I mean, not unless if they're your friends."

"So?" I inquired.