#4

The next day...

Chaeyoung recalled the night before, as she was getting ready for school. 

It was kinda awkward.

Chaeyoung and Jimin never spoke a word after the pizza arrived. He was nice enough to pay, but awkard enough to never initiate a conversation.

She wanted to talk and say something, but she was too precautious. She didn't want to humiliate and embarrass herself for saying something wrong. 

They just ate in silence, and the only thing Jimin said was, "I'm going to bed." 

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

But her only assumption was because of the pain he slightly had.

Well, if he saw where he was going, maybe he wouldn't have ran into the table.

She realized, she had no idea what Jimin studied.

Did he have a job?

Did he take a term off of school?

What was he studying?

Chaeyoung just shook her head, not wanting to think of useless questions.

She wasn't going to talk to him anytime soon and ask about those things anyway.

Maybe it was just best if they both didn't speak.

"Finally." She was ready for school, and she swung her backpack over her shoulder.

Checking herself once more in the mirror, she walked out of her room to only hear Jimin's alarm go off.

It wasn't too long until the alarm was off. And she took that as a que to leave.

She wasn't in the mood to say anything.

What does she say anyway?

Good morning?

Hello?

What's up?

AISHHH.

Taking a pair of keys out the door, she walked out of the apartment complex, deciding to take the stairs.

She wasn't a huge fan of going to the gym, so she decided to take little opportunities like walking to work, or even class as her form of exercise for the day.

But since it was going to rain today, she decided to take her car.

It took a good 15 minute walk to go to the damn parking lot. That was probably the little flaw of her home. 

Why have a parking lot away from the home?

But why would she complain, when the apartment itself looked sooo nice.

It was nicer than any place she's ever been.

Almost reaching her car, that's when she heard a muffled voice. Raising her eyebrow, she just shook her head, assuming she was hearing things.

But the voice spoke again.

Except, closer...and clearer.

"CHAEYOUNG-SHI!!!!!! WAIT UP!!!!!" Stopping in her step, turning around, she noticed Jimin running so fast, as if he was running for his life.