Prologue.

Jimin is known as the trouble maker, but an insane genius. He's well distinguished, based off of the tattoo placed so perfectly on his neck. No one has never asked what the story was for even getting that tattoo. It's always been a question many wanted to ask, but the aura being around jimin prevented one from actually asking the question.

The simple question, "Why did you get that tattoo?"

On the other hand,

Chaeyoung is known as the average innocent girl, who dreams more than achieves her dreams. Her dreams, particularly relate to relationships and love.

She fantasizes, probably a tad too much. She dreams of being in a relationship, yet she's never been in one because of the fear of rejection.

What are the differences between Park Jimin and Park Chaeyoung would you ask?

Well for many, here is a list of a few differences.

Jimin is a business 4th year student. Age 23.

Chaeyoung is a premedical  2nd year student, minoring in photography. Age 21.

Jimin's motto is, 'you only live once, so just do it.' Jimin just goes forth with impulse.

Chaeyoung's motto is, 'you only live once, so think of all the precautions so you don't regret any choices. Think before doing.' Chaeyoung thinks of possible conclusions before acting.

And it's because of these beliefs, one has achieved more than the other.

It's pretty obvious who's been more adventurous, and who's been more of a bookworm.

So how do you think they will get along when they realize they were assigned to be roommates?