Chapter 1

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this new book xx

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

As I put on my navy blue, pleated skirt, and tucked my white blouse into my skirt. I grabbed my blue, white and green checkered tie and began tying it around my neck, I walked over to my mahogany dressing table and clasped my brush tightly in my right hand while grabbing a hair band in my left. Walking towards the bathroom I bumped into the wall.

"Son of a biscuit!" I say as I rubbed my arm. My parents don't tolerate bad language in the house and quite frankly I don't like using it, it just sounds so... foreign.. I guess. I don't like the way it just rolls off of so many people's tongues, it just feels so unnatural! And I don't want to lose any money, you see.. we have a swear jar at the front of our house and if you swear you need to be honest and place a dollar in the jar. I know it sounds strict for a 15 year old going into Year 10 at high school to not swear but that's just how things go in my everyday family household.

I continue walking into the bathroom, pulling my brush through my knotty, morning hair. Ow. Arggh. OUCH! This knotty hair annoys me! Yes, finally, my hair is brushed and back to its original straight beauty. I brush my light, brown hair into a tight pony tail at the back of my head and left my side fringe out hanging over my face. I splashed some cold, refreshing water on my face and applied some light makeup; light blush, pink lip gloss, some smokey eye shadow and some mascara.

I reached down into the cupboard and grabbed some bobby pins to neaten up all the bumps at the back of my hair. After my hair and face were all tidy, I sprayed some rose scented perfume on my neck and wrists, rubbing it to spread it. Perfect! Now I'm ready to see pack my bag and I'll be off to school!

"Emily Victoria Davidson are you ready for your first day of school yet?" My mother reached the top of the stairs and called out to me.

"Nearly mother!" I yelled back at her.

"Now Victoria do not use that tone of voice with me young lady," My mother replies.

I continued to get organized for school, grabbing my lunch money from the bench and placing it in my bag. I was so nervous about today, today is my first day at a new school, new people, new assignments (YAY!:D)  and wow I am just so excited and nervous I have butterflies flying and prancing around in my tummy.

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm definitely ready to go to this new school, this new school which will be calm and peaceful and everyone will be like me, people who love school. It may seem unnatural for a 15 year old student to love school but that was how my old school was, absolutely perfect! It was saddening and dissapointing that I had to leave my old school, everything and everyone was so calm it was my life. But my dad has a better paying job now and that's why we had to move to Seattle.

"Emily Victoria Davidson, we are leaving now so please grab your things so we can leave, you don't want to be late on the first day of school!" My mother called.

"Coming!" I replied, grabbing my things and hopped into my mum's silver BMW.

####

wow! This place is packed! There are children rushing towards the entrance of the buildings. Kids reading books under big oak trees. And teens meeting up with friends! I think I'm going to like it here. I think this will be a great day!

*********

Or will It!!

haha soo new book! what do you think.

thanks for reading

~Brooke212