Chapter 11- Knocking On My Door

UPDATE!!

thankyou for 236 reads and 50 votes.

xx

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

E M I L Y ' S P O V

*knock knock*

"Emily, could you please get the door, and if it's that rebellious terrible boy, ignore the door," I get up from my chair across from my parents, I'm so glad that they listened to what I had to say about the situation. My parents reduced my punishment to 1 week again, for ignoring his offer to take a drag of the cigarette.

I reach the door and completely forget what my parents said about checking who it was first, so I swung open the door and was greeted by my familiar friend's face.

"GEORGIE!" I scream and run into my friend's arms. She grabs me and swings me around, my legs flying out behind me.

She finally stop twirling me and put me down. "You're still short!" She exclaimed, I place my hand over my heart and open my mouth, pretending to be hurt. She pulls me into a hug and we laugh, overwhelmed with happiness to see eachother again.

My parents come running towards the door where Georgie and I were standing.

"Is everything ok? We heard screaming?" My mum panics.

I nod and point to my 'old' friend.

My parent's hands shooting up to their mouths, enveloping Georgie in a big hug. Georgie laughs and I beckon her up stairs, too excited to show her around the house.

---------------

After I gave Georgie the tour of the house we sat in my room, talking about school and subjects.

Georgie sighed. "Is everything ok Georgie?" She nodded and we continued to talk about our favourite subjects. Most girls would gossip about people and bad mouth them behind their backs but Georgie and I are different, we're like peas in a pod.

Nothing could EVER separate us!

Georgie stands up and looks out the window and smiles, she looks back at me and asks. "Who wanna jump out?" I shake my head. "Already gotten in enough trouble today, boys. Why would you even suggest that. The Georgie I know wild never suggest that. Who are you and what have you done with Georgie!?" I joke, we burst into a fit of laughter, Georgie sighs again.

"Are you sure you're alright? You don't look like your fine?" I question her.

"BACK OFF WOULD YOU ALREADY! your always being a little miss goody-two shoes and it's pissing me off! Would you do anything that would change your planned roster, no you don't!" She yells, my mouth drops.

(A/n omg listening to Good Girls by 5sos great timing!!)

"Get out," I say, almost a whisper. She heard me though, she jumped up from her seat and stormed out of my room, slamming the bathroom door.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

so but of a cliffs hanger omg good girls is probs the best song for the chapter!

thank you for supporting me through this book!

until next time

xx

-Brooke212