Chapter 5- Receiving Letters

TRIPLE UPDATE OML IM ON FIRE!

xx

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(skipping to last hour)

Last period, thank goodness! The mail doesn't arrive till 3:30pm so I might be able to destroy all evidence, I know I shouldn't be hiding the letter but I didn't do it, he set me up.

The rest of my class I spent trying to plot ideas to stop my parents from seeing that letter. I should be paying attention to my classes and doing my family proud but them finding out about me 'smoking' won't be very good either.

---------

I must have spent so much time plotting ideas that I lost track of time because the next thing I know, the bell is ringing and knocking me out of my thoughts.

I grab my bag and books and walk out of the class. All around me, there are girls gossiping and pointing and me.

"Ooh it's that good girl," One says. Another says, "Did you hear? She got caught smoking by the principal with Calum Hood!" They all say but, boy do they the story wrong.

I exit the school and walk towards the bus stop, sitting down on the bench and waiting quietly for the bus to arrive, when on the inside, I'm anxiously hoping that the mail hasn't arrived yet.

The bus pulls up with a loud screech and a soft squeal as the door opens. I enter the bus and tap my bus rider card on the reader. I move to the back of the bus and sit down and look out the window, admiring the pretty blue sky.

Roads and streets fly passed as the bus drives through town, nearing my house.

Stopping for passengers made me more anxious and nervous to get home, because I hoped and wished that my plan would work.

Finally the bus stops and I get out and walk down my street, I don't see the mail man which is a good sign.

I continued down the street, grabbing my keys out of my bag to unlock the door.

As I reached the door and began putting the keys in the door, I was greeted by my parents opening the door and crossing their arms angrily.

"Hi mum, hi dad!" I said cheerfully.

"Emily, How could you! We expect that when we send you to an expensive school, you would appreciate it and not do stupid things like smoking with boys!" My mother shakes her head disapprovingly. I sit on the couch and prepare myself for their long lectures.

They follow me and straight out they say.

"You grounded!" My parents say in unison.

My jaw drops and I look at them.

"Your grounded for a week, and in that time-frame you are not allowed to Skype call or FaceTime your old friends," My dad says.

"And if anything else like this happens the time period is extended." My mum scowls me.

I nod my head and give them both a kiss and a cuddle to tell them that no matter what punishment they give me, I will still love them. I then leave and walk up to me room.

I close my door, and lie on my bed, thinking of much I hated that Calum boy.

My hateful thoughts were interrupted by a quiet screeching noise coming from my right, I turn and see someone I didn't want to see.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

triple update for u little piglets.

sorry not doing 4 updates coz if I did more they'd be terrible coz it's getting later and I can't function late at night so I'll be back tomorrow with another update.

bye

-Brooke212