Chapter 2

New updateeee xx

Enjoy xx

#######

"Bye mother! I love you!" I said as I exited her BMW.

"Study hard, work hard, don't fall in with the wrong crowd, stay safe, remember.. your catching the bus home because I'm in the city," She said the usual sort of stuff but I had memorized her everyday speech.

I closed the door and walked up the steps, my brown hair swaying from side to side. Up the stairs and passed the tall doors of the unknown school, first day of year 10, new school. WOW I can't believe this exciting day is actually here, I informed the school of my arrival late last year, and received a full scholarship and they were more than happy to see me work there. Passed the locker-filled corridors and passed empty classrooms, boy this gets more and more exciting and thrilling the more I enter the inspiring school!

Oof!

I fall to the floor, a big seering pain scorches in my arm. Ouch! I look up to try and find who or what I crashed into. Nothing.. No one.. They dissapeared.. I'm in the middle of the corridor and if anyone walked passed right now, I would look like an idiot.

"Excuse me? What are doing on the floor?" I KNEW IT! Just my luck! I turn and see a tall figure standing behind me with his hand out.

"Oh.. um.. I fell.... into someone?" I said but it turned into a question.

"But, there's no one here?" He smirked and helped me up. Well no poop Sherlock!!

I smiled amd thanked the nice stranger.

"Who are you?" I say politely.

"Mr. Wilson, I'm a science/chemistry teacher here," He replies.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir. I didn't know. Wait I have you for third period!" I say cheerfully.

"Yes, now you must get off the class, the bell just went and you don't want to be late for class!" I nodded and hurried on my way to History.

****

I overheard people speaking behind me but chose to ignore them because Mr. Smith was giving an important speech. I listened to every detail and word of his intelligent speech, taking notes as he continued on. He paused, and looked towards the back of the class, I turned as well, as what ever Mr. Smith was looking at was also disturbing my lesson.

"Your late Mr. Hood... By a WHOLE class!" He yelled at this 'Mr.Hood' .

"Sorry mr. S got caught up in some random shi.... stuff.. random.. stuff," He said nonchalantly. How dare he, show up late to  class, disrespect Mr. Smith and nearly use a curse word in the presence of a teacher! The level of this boy's rudeness and rebellious actions!

I am appalled by his monstrous behaviour!

I am beginning to think this school is not what I expected it to be, it is filled with rebellious children unlike the intelligent students I thought were here.

"Never mind. Please just sit down so we can continue?" Mr. Smith sighed.

He sits at the back of the class, thank goodness! A student so childish, like him, should not be anywhere near a student with such a high level of superior knowledge!

Just as he was about to continue his marvelous speech, the bell rang. Just my luck, I wanted to stay in and continue writing notes, and listening to the history of the North Korean war.

*****

Maths. YES! I love every subject in school, except sports, I'm terrible at sports.

***

I head off to my next class ready to seek more wonderful knowledge.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

HELLOOOOOO AGAIN

So.. another update!

sorry its short :-/

Until next time Little Piglets.

~Brooke212