Chapter 2

The Coincidental Chatting

As Saint was alone in their house, he was again chatting in Mystified. As he was chatting, he felt a bit bored because his chatmate isn't replying to  him. He turned off the phone and went to the living room to watch television but the shows were lame so he just let the television running but he was not taking attention and just sat looking in the air. He was quite until he thought of an idea.

He was smiling like an idiot looking in the air until he stood up, turn off the television, took his phone and opened Mystified. He logged out his his account and created a new account. The face of the woman in the picture was beautiful, milk-skinned and classy, just as how the picture is. The woman in the picture is Saint's sister, Jamie. Saint was like smiling like an idiot the whole time he made the account. He had logged in, and the moment he opened it, a lot of guys chatted instantly. Some where cool dudes, some were nerds and others were average. Some chatted malice words and sexual ones so Saint in the persona of Stacey ignored those, and he was just laughing while reading the messages the guys sent to his fake account.

On the other hand, Perth was looking through Mystified, he was looking for a new chatmate because he got bored on chatting on her old chatmate. Perth look through the list of names and with people who he can chat. He chatted first this guy named Prem, a poet of his. He decided to chat him because he loves poetry so much and he feels like he will be a good friend that he could relate to.

"Hi. I'm Perth, and I'm into poetry", he chatted while he was looking through his textbook.

But Prem is offline a little while before he Perth got to send his message. So he look through the chat list again and saw a lot of beautiful woman, and then he bump into this girl with an outstanding beauty. Perth doesn't usually chat someone just because she's pretty but for some reason, he did. Perth was nervous if he should really chat her or not because his afraid she might not reply, but he thought that if she doesn't reply it is still fine because they doesn't know each other. So Perth decided to send her a message.

Saint was scrolling through the message page until he saw a familiar name who also chatted. His name was Perth, Saint stopped scrolling and tried to recall on where he heard the name. While he was still in confusion if he new the guy or not, he opened his profile and he realized that it was the guy who asked him earlier in school. He freezes for a moment and thought if he should reply or not. He was hesitating until he thought of the way Perth approached him and the way he walk is kinda boastful like.

"I think this guy is a playboy and is disrespectful because of the way he approaches others. I should test if he is really that kind of guy", he said while grinning and making an evil-looking eyes.

Perth chatted "hi", so Saint replied to him "hello" with a winking emoji "😉". He was laughing evilly when he was typing his message for Perth not thinking of the consequence that he might get for lying and making a poser account to play other people's heart.

It has been a while since Perth's message has been seen by Stacey (Saint), so he was losing hope that she would reply. He decided to go through the chat list again. He heard his phone beep so he immediately go back to the chat box to see if the chat was from Stacey (Saint) but it turned out that it came from a random dude. So he opened it, and after seeing the message, a new message was sent to him. He was excited but a bit controlled because he doesn't want to assume, and it turned out that it really came from Stacey. Perth was smiling through his ears and he was shouting and jumping out of joy. While he was doing all sort of noises, his aunt interrupted him.

"What's going on there Perth", his aunt said in a worried sound and high voice

So Perth stopped all his craziness and sat down in his.