Chapter 3

Developing a Weird Feeling

After yesterday's chatting session of Saint and Perth, the conversation still hangs because of yesterday's disruption.

Saint awoken and it's still 5:30 in the morning. Yes, that's exactly the time he woke up, surprising right? Going back now, Saint's still on the bed wrapped with his blanket. He reaches for his phone while his eyes still close. Once he reached his phone, he grabs it and turn on its power. He looks at his text messages first, then he turns on the WiFi and connected its phone to it.

On the other hand, Perth has woke up too and he is now on their backyard to sweep while holding his phone and looking through Mystified to check if Stacey (Saint) has already replied.

SAINT'S POV

I just awoken and I'm now looking through my phone and open Mystified. Perth didn't reply to my chat yesterday, so I guess he won't be chatting me anymore. But guess what, he sent a reply to me yesterday in the evening. I don't know if I should still open it or not, but I'm not gonna lose anything if I do, so okay I'll open it.

"I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to respond to your chat yesterday. My mom came so we roam around the town for a while and I forgot about my phone."

I don't know if I should believe him or not but if he's lying, well it's fine because I'm just lying too. I should reply to him now though.

PERTH'S POV

I'm here cleaning up the backyard while waiting for Stacey (Saint) to reply to my chat. But I won't be surprise if he wouldn't chat me now because I left here and didn't respond to her without even giving him a good reason. Suddenly my phone vibrated so that means I have a notification, and I wish it's from her. I look through it and saw that it really was from Stacey (Saint). I don't know but right now I'm jumping like a crazy kangaroo.

"It's fine. I understand."

Wow, I didn't know that this girl can be that kind. Oooh, I really want to know her more.

THIRD PERSON POV

So after Saint sent his message to Perth, Perth immediately saw it and got overwhelmed by the fact that Stacey (Saint) replied to him.

"Oh. You're one understanding beauty", Perth sent while smiling from ear to ear.

Saint saw Perth's reply instantly and they chatted all day long.

"Beauty? I'm not that pretty though.", Saint typed while laughing for a little bit.

"Well, I think you're overflowing with beauty", Perth chatted and let go of the broom he was holding and sat down to the bench in their backyard.

"If you say so then.",Saint sent smiling like the message was really for him.

"What course are you taking?", Perth said while removing his slippers and did an Indian sit in the bench.

"Engineering like you", Saint said realizing that he made a mistake in his sentence.

"How did you know that I'm an engineering student?", Perth said while being confused.

"I just guessed it", Saint said praying that he'll believe it.

"Oh. I thought you knew me", Perth sent with a laughing emoji "😂".

"How would I know though? Hahaha", Saint said while being relieved that Perth actually believed in him.

They chatted each other all day long and did this for weeks. Perth was really getting into Stacey (Saint) because he saw how great her attitude is. Saint was really getting into his character, but in the other side he is feeling guilty because he know that he is playing around with Perth.