Chapter 9

Lance: It was after classes and I was walking home. When I heard someone shout my name "Lance!" I heard again. I turned around and saw hunk running after me. "Oh hey hunk what's up?"
"Well I have bad news" He stuttered " Your dads here.."
I wasn't even panicking but all I could say was " Fucking hell"
I then started bolting back to the apartment as fast as I could. I burst through the door and saw Shiro on the phone to Allura talking about my dad and how he was five minutes away.
"Where's Kieth!?" I shouted at him.
"Through your bedroom" he whispered
I then walked to my room and saw him in just my shirt ( which looked like a night dress on him) and boxers. A smile overcame his face as he ran up to me and had to jump to hug me. " Hey cutie" I said "I missed you" Kieth murmured into the crook of my neck. " I missed you more,but your gonna need to get dressed, my papas here"
" Oh fuck." He breathes as he ran to his room and came back with black jeans and a MCR tee shirt. As he started getting dressed I heard someone knock on the door . Keith looked at me with a worried look, " it's fine" I said.
Shiro opened the door when I came through the living room, " Lance!" My Papa said with a thick Cuban accent .