chapter 5

Hey!So i read your comments and i will start putting " when people talk,and tbh i wish Keith's second name was koGAYne! Thank you to the lovely people out there reading this book,and i hope you will continue to enjoy it!

Keith:Lance fell asleep halfway through the movie, sadly i couldn't watch his adorable face sleep for much longer so i had to wake him up..correction i *tried* to wake him up."Lance,Lance c'mon we have to go to sleep we have classes tomorrow!" I was softly shaking him at the same time but he never moved. Shiro suggested just to carry him back to his room,So that's what ended up happening.I picked him up bridal style and quietly walked back to his room " here we go...now how do i do this without waking you up?" I whispered to myself.Lance's bed is on the other side of his room,but he still has his siblings toys everywhere since the last time they visited.As i was trying to manoeuvre my way around his floor he stirred,"Ahhh shit shit shit!" I whispered but soon enough he settled and i could continue my journey to the bed.When i laid him down and put covers over him he pulled me closer towards him,i couldn't move was pulling me that hard so i just went along with it.After about 10 seconds of Lance whining and tugging at me i just got in the bed,He started to move closer to me and laid his head on my chest and i don't know how but i fell asleep spooning Lance.My Lance.