Chapter 25

Kieth: Me and lance are sitting in the living room watching movies, Lance in between my legs cuddling my chest. "I love you, you know that ?" I say while kissing head. "Well I was hoping you did, you did accept my proposal." He giggled. "What time is it anyway?" Lance yawned. I looked at my phone, "3 in the morning!" I say in astonishment.
Lance goes to turn around to say something but scratches his wrist on the couch, he winced.  "Fuck!" "You okay baby?" I ask. He grabs his wrist and looks away. " lemme see" I gently take his wrist and I undo the bandages. I lightly kiss every scar up his arm and whisper sweet nothings into his ear the higher I got. When I finish I turn off the tv. I pick lance up and he nuzzles Into my neck, he yawns an adorable yawn and asks where we're going. "Bed" I whisper moving a hair out his face.
We reach our room and I place him down on to the bed turning around to turn off the light. We both get under the covers and I kiss his fore head. "Goodnight Baby" i say. Lance only hugs me tighter.
                    *******************
I hear lance making strange noises as I wake up. I look down and tilt his head towards mine. He's still sleeping. I press my forehead against his. "Sh Sh sh shhh" after a while he quietens down, I look at the time again. 12:00. God. We need to get up. I shake lance softly. He looks up at me. "GET UP LOVE BIRDS" Hunk burts into our room. "ME AND PIDGE WERE UP ALL NIGHT PLANNING YOUR WEDDING!" Lance looks at him dead in the eye. "I am broke. Whatever you did, it can't happen." Hunks face lights up. "That's the best part!" He quivers with excitement. "Ugh." I say slowly following hunk downstairs with Lance. Here we fucking go.