Chapter 17

(Shout out to @rosechan949 for giving me this idea!)
Kieth: " I brung donuts!" Lance said cheerfully "Gimme one!" I said while reaching for the box.
"Do you want jam filled, chocolate filled,or plain?" Lance opened the box from Krispy Kreme. "Chocolate please!" Lance gave me the donut and placed the box of donuts on the bedside cabinet, he took his jacket off and started taking his shoes off. "Where are you in a rush to?" I asked "just want a shower" Lance said with a smug smile on his face. "Ok" I said before turning around to watch Netflix again and eat my donut.
                                    ***
It's been one hour and lance still hasn't came out the shower! I get annoyed and I'm a bit cuddle deprived so I go to check on him. The rest of our room mates (Pidge,Shiro,Hunk,) have went out somewhere so lance usually leaves the bathroom door open. It was locked.
"Lance? Are you okay?" I hear a muffled "yeah". I ask him to open the door and he tells me to give him two minutes. He opens the door a crack and peeps out asking what's wrong. " Lance open the door,c'mon I need in" I say chuckling a bit. He only grabs the door tighter. "L-lance?" He still won't let me in. I push through the door and walk inside the bathroom. Lance has a towel wrapped around his waist with his hands behind his back as he looks away from me. I grab his chin and point his head towards me, I caress his cheek with a worried look on my face. "Baby? What's wrong you know you can talk to me." His face gets red and he starts to cry. He wipes his face with his hand as I see them. Deep red scars traced Lances beautiful tan skin. I grab his wrist. " What's this?!"