First day

LILI'S POV
It was the first day on set. A few weeks ago I had my audition for the part of Betty. I was so happy that I got the part.

Although I'm pretty shore my mom and dad were even happier then I was.

I met all the cast even the ones that come in at a later part of the show. But only one got my eye, his name was Cole Sprouse. I have never seen him before but for some reason once we started talking a little it was like we have known each other for years.

COLE'S POV
It was the first day on set I met this cute girl named Lili. I had a seen with her later in the week.

When Camila and KJ had a seen Lili and I started talking like we have known each other for as long as I've known Dylan.

I kind of liked her and I think she liked me back.

*TIME PASS A WEEK*

LILI'S POV
Today was the day that we had to film season 1 episode 6.

That episode Cole and I had to kiss. I could hardly wait to kiss Cole. I did not know if he liked me back but I hoped he did.

I'm in my make up chair practicing my lines with Cole ( his make up chair is next to mine)

Cole's POV
I was really excited to do the seen with Lili after the seen ended I was going to tell her how I felt.

Time pass after the seen

Cole's POV
After the seen Skeet and Madchan had a seen. So pulled Lili aside.
Lili's POV
Cole and I just finished our seen. Then Cole pulled me into a room "can we talk?" Cole asked me. "Ya sure whats up"
Cole's POV
I told Lili that I liked her and asked "so Lili wanna go on a date let's say this Friday night?"  "Ya what time" Lili asked
I said "how about I'll pick you up at 5 pm?"
"Sure" Lili says with a smile. We both went out of the room and had to do some seens.
To be continued