The morning

Cole's POV
I had just woken up and then I see Lili. It kinda looked like she was crying.
So I tapped she shoulder and said "hey Lili wake up" . She just turned over and sighed. So then I got out of bed and took the blanket of her. She kinda got mad I mean I would be to.
Lili hates mornings but so do I. So I don't blame her. I look over at her phone, she has 39 miscalls from this John dude and 48 texts. So me being the great person I am I got a pan and a spoon and started banging them together. Lili got straight up as she was scared of what I was doing. " you have texts and calls from someone".
Lili got kind of scared and saw it was John. She called him back. She looked really scared. She went out of the room so I could not hear them.
But little dose she know I heard everything and I did not like what I was hearing. As soon as Lili came in she acted like everything was ok.
"Lili who was that"
"Uh it was my EX John. He wants to kill me"
"Lili that's not ok just know that he will never I mean ever get hands on you when I'm around. You should move in with me if he wants to do that"
" cole I can't move in with you soon we are getting roommates.. ohhh I see what you mean we should be roommates so he can't kill me."
" ya" I say with a sigh.
It dose not matter if she moves in with me after all she is my Girlfriend ( hi so anther here I did not write how he asked her to be is GF bc they are really private people and I think that would be good for the story)
*time pass next week*
( to be continued word count 325)