A day with the baby

THANK U SM FKR 1K READS WHOOOOOOO🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.

Lili's Pov

Cole and I had to go to the store to get stuff like groceries and more cloths for Juliet and u know that basic's for a baby.

I wake Juliet up from her nap and change her dirty diaper.

Next I picked her up from the changing table and bring her to the car.

Cole straps her into her car seat and I sit down next to her in the back seat so I can watch her and make sure she's ok.

Cole gets done strapping her in to the car seat and sits in his seat and we drive off to the store.

We get to the store and we walk in soon enough we have ppl coming up to us and saying "omg r u Lili and Cole from riverdale" and "is that ur baby she's so cute" and we can't forget "AHHHHHH LILI AND COLE *hugs us*" those r what u call fan girls don't forget that.

Cole and I say hi take some photos and we get a cart and put Juliet in there and start walking off.

We got our groceries and some stuff for Juliet and we ran into heart and his girlfriend.

"Hi guys" I said as I make Juliet wave at them

Hart looked at her and waved back

"I didn't know that u guys had a baby" hart said

"Oh yah I forgot to tell u but now u know wanna join us for dinner catch up on life?" I asked

"Sure that would be great" hart said

After we're done talking I take Juliet and we go into the car Cole yet agin strapped her in and I sat next to her soon enough we're home and Cole and I start making dinner.

Stay tuned for part to btw love u guys thx for 1K reads agin.

Word count = 319