Firt day in our apartment

Cole's POV

Today we had the day off so Lili and I got coffee and then went out for breakfast.

Camila and Kj were hanging out at their place so I didn't worrier about them. Lili and I got to some place she likes and we both got pancakes.

As soon as the guy left from taking out order I pulled Lili on my lap. She rested her head on my shoulder. She looked through twitter and I just watched. Then some fans stated taking pictures. We don't even care anymore.

Time pass 15 mins

The waiter comes out with our pancakes and Lili slid of my lap. I looked a little sad because I like it when she's on my lap. "I'll sit on your lap at home people are taking pictures" Lili said with a chuckle.

"Fine but I pick the movie or show" Cole says with a slight smiles. Lili chuckles. We eat our food and I pay Lili looks mad at me a little because she wanted to pay.

Time pass at their appointment

Lili's POV

We just got home and Cole pulls me on his lap. *LEMONS UP NEXT BE PREPARED*

I turn around and wrap my feet around his waist and start kissing him passionately with a little smirk. He bits my lower lip for access to go in my mouth. I let him in and we start making out. Then he starts starts going down my neck. Leaving love bits.

I take of his shirt of and he takes my shirt of. I take of my own pants and I take of his because he's to lazy.

He takes of his boxers and rips of my underwear. Then I sit on his ya and kiss him so no one can hear me or him moaning.

Then I stop to take a breath and a moan comes out "SHIT" Cole yells so no one can hear my moan. I checked a little.

Then I start moving up and down. Cole whispers in my ear " Lili do u want kids yet" I say no and Cole pushes me of him.

I giggle a little "why'd u push me of I was having so much fun.cole chuckles. I put on the new episode of Riverdale from this week because I have not seen it yet and neither has Cole.

We put back on our cloths and watch tv while snuggling. And occasionally kissing.

Time pass 1 hour

Camila and KJ run in our apartment because KJ has a key idk why. " I herd you guys and really today at this time" Camila said really loud Cole whispers I my ear " at least we did it today at this time instead of all night and keeping them up" I chuckled a little bit.

I threw a pillow at Camila and Cole threw on at KJ. " BYE" Cole and I said at the same time.

They left as soon as the door closed him and I bursted out of laughter. I cuddled him for the rest of the night and fell asleep.

Thank you for reading new chapters every week yes I put that picture at the beginning at the chapter bc when I was writing this I was walking down the stairs and welp...... ya (word count 551)