Friends

Cole's POV:

Juliet is doing great she's not sick and there's no deformation on her so she should be oki hopefully.

Today we are having the whole Riverdale cast over to see Juliet.

I'm having my mother also to come over to watch her for tonight, Lili and I r going out of town to get a little pease and quite.

Yes ik she may only be a few weeks old but idk we need time alone.

Lili and I haven't been alone in like a year because of the pregnancy.

Not that I'm complimenting I love Juliet very much and hold her close to my hart but god dam she's a lot of work.

So to surprise Lili I am going to take her to Hawaii for a while.

I hope she will like the surprise and she will not be mad.

But I also think she needs some time away from our pride love and joy.

Bc as I already said "but god dam she's a lot of work"

Authors note:

Hi ppl sorry I dident really post dident have my phone there for a while. And also I'm going to need a little help on my story's so here's where you guys come into play! I need ideas on what to write about and well if anyone wants to join the account text me on private messages. And who ever joins can write story's on this account and if u want edit my story's. Yes Ik I'm not famous but u know I'm tryin here. I'm trying to make up ideas it's not working sadly.

Go check out my new story it will be posed later tonight if ur interested at all.

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day or night or afternoon!