Chapter 2.

I pushed my heavy luggage through the busy airport, what! A girl needs to have her essential. I flashed my passport at the lady at check in. She eyed me suspiciously looking from my photo to me, I gave her an awarkward smile. "You sure this is you honey?" She asked in annoyance in her voice.

"Yes ma'am that picture was taken ages ago, I need to update it!"

"Ughh, just go! I can't wait till I retire." I gaped at her and went through. Finally duty free, I checked the time i only had a few hours to my flight! Not bad I thought to myself I can slide in a few shopping.

2 hours later

I put my luggage and bags away and fastened my seat belt, phew long day, I took my heels off, I groaned in pain at the ache. I looked out the window, I can't wait till I get home, to see my family, to see ... No! Am not going to think about that now. I heard shuffling next to me, I looked at who it was, tall muscular built, could only belong to one person

Joshua

Josh's POV!

"Well! Well! Look who we have here, isn't that queen of sheeba?" I asked with a smirk. Clara gave me the eyes of death!

"Gods! Why did I have to bump into this idiot? Anyone but him" she muttered under her breath"

"Am sorry can you say that louder?" I asked in a joking manner, I had forgotten Clara was from London too, we were bound to be stuck together. That's when she fully turned her body to me I realised how beautiful she really did look, her long luscious black hair tied back into a pony tail, her skinny figure that showed her curves beautifully, if I could take her there and there I would? Erm hello mind I wouldn't.

"Excuse me, sir! I think you are in my seat" a girl who looked about my age. Her seductive voice spoke to me, although she didn't have any looks. I thought to take the game further.

"Oh am sorry beautiful, last I checked, my girlfriend and I book the seats together, you know how it is?" I looked to Clara giving her wink. She choked on her drink. "See I have to take care of her, she has issues on the flight." I patted her back.

"You what! Take the seat! I don't want to sit next to a whore like him who always thinks of sex. Plus he ain't my boyfriend!" Clara grabbed her essentials and left me chuckling. The red head I hadn't realised had her cleavage showing. I gulped I knew what was going to happen and not a good sign indeed.

"Oh don't worry you've got me handsome fella" and Instantly her lips were on me, she unbuckled her self and sat on my lap forcing herself into me straddling my hips,

"Ma'am sorry flight is about to take off." She pushed me off instantly looking in annoyance I looked to my left and had to be the devil in black Clara! She gave us both a small wave. Idiot!