Chapter 3.

Josh pov

"Clara, clara wake UP" God this girl can sleep for eternity if she had to too. We got a warning sign that the plane was going to crash I tried to wake up Clara, but she just wouldn't budge. Idea. I gripped her shoulders and shook her violently.

"What the ... What's happening josh" the monster finally awoke. Her eyes widen in horror. I tried to buckle her seatbelt in a hurry.

"No questions now just sit back"

"You can't expect me to sit back" her eyes went out towards out the window, relization hit her. She looked at me wide eyes and started bawling her eyes out, what I didn't realise was this is the first time she touch me, she clung to my arms so tight even though my blood was going to stop I swear, I could feel tingles, something weird. I looked to her beautiful face her eyes wide shut biting on her bottom lip. What was this message? Suddenly everything blacked out.

Clara

I struggled to open my eyes, I felt something soft underneath me, something hot, my feet were digged into something. I looked up, and saw beautiful blue clear sky's, I got up quickly and saw I was stuck somewhere on an island but no I wasn't alone because I saw a body washed up ashore it wasn't just anybody because it occurred to me that 'I was stuck on the island with the enemy' I walked towards josh, he looked sound asleep, I crouched down and check for his breathing, he was breathing okay good sign! Am not alone. I called out his name. Since am an expertise in first aid - I thought back to what we had been taught... No no no! CPR! I CANT HAVE A MOUTH TO MOUTH! You need someone alive Clar, okay okay I got this close your eyes, I leaned down to his beautiful lips, this sent tingles through my body what was this, I hadn't realised that Josh suddenly starting choking. "Oh god am sorry I -"

"What the hell clara" josh spat out, he walked a few feet away from me like I was some alien! Nice going Clar. Josh looked around helplessly and groaned. "We are stuck on an island, it's all because of you am -" he pointed fingers at me

"Excuse me, so I am the suspect, I can't make the flight crash. And well done but I figured before you we were stuck on an island" I said with a smug look.

"Clar look I don't have time for your nonsense, we need to get help SOS" wait did the enemy just call me Clar, no one ever called me that I could feel blush forming on my cheeks. I looked down quickly to avoid his gaze.

"Erm well, what century do you think we live in lets call somebody" I took out my phone and realised there won't be any reception. Josh stomped towards me and shook me.

"Listen you! Ofcourse there won't be any damn signal detective. We Goona be stuck here for days, weeks, months, years!!!!" I looked at him in shock and started wailing. Tears flowed freely. "Loook shhhhh here look it's going to be okay, we will figure something out, am sorry. " He said hugging me. He looked into my eyes "for that we are going to have to co - operate" he whispered the last part. Why is he so bipolar??