Chapter 6.

It's been a few days. Clara had an asthma attack, this time it was pretty bad that she's gone into coma, we got rescued straight after. Her family were the first ones I saw with my eyes I carried my Clar bridal style they looked disappointed and told me they never wanted to see me again. I thought this was the last time I am ever going to see her. But I found my ways to her, by sneaking in when I knew the coast was clear to hold her frail hands to sleep beside her beautiful figure. I just wanted her awake. Everyday I got flowers for her ready to tell her those three beautiful words. I'd sacrifice any day for my baby. But today was a different day.

I walked in to M&S making sure this time to pick yellow roses, I remember her once telling me she loved yellow, it bought back happy days of her childhood. I wanted her to reminisce those days again. "Josh" I heard a familiar squeak behind me. I shut my eyes tightly knowing it was Keels!

"Hey babe" I said lightly hugging her

"You idiot where were you, I've missed you so much. Your family must have been worried about you going AWOL! Because your girlfriend here did" I despised her for using the term girlfriend. I never wanted a relationship with her she wanted a one night stand. I gave it to her. I never told her about my family, I never told anyone but Clar because she's so special to me.

"Yeah sorry about that. Actually I was out of town for a few days. Then my friend got sick so I had to take her to the -"

"Her? Who's her? Are you already cheating on me!" anger laced in her voice.

"What! Look just I don't need you right now, please give me a break. I can't take this no more" I said walking off, I could hear the strut off her heels. We weren't even going out in the first place.

----------------------------------------------

I got to the door of the room that my babe lay. Just like everyday I felt tingles and shakiness opening the cold metal handle to the door. As I opened it , I shut it lightly. "You won't need to shut it lightly anymore Joshua" I heard her. Deffiently my little devil is back. I turned around, her oxygen mask was off. Now I could see her angelical face. It was most certainly shining like a diamond. "Stop staring will you. Say something." I was speechless

"Erm I bought you flowers" I said, I mentally cursed myself for being so stupid.

"I can see that. Why thank you.." Her fingers brushes over mine as she reaches out to grab the flowers. A blush forms on her already red rosey cheeks. "And before you ask I got up an hour ago, I told the nurses not to call you I wanted to surprise you myself." She said with her million dollar smile.. God! I missed her smile, her laugh, her talk! We spoke about so much.. It felt like this day was never going to come to an end.