12.

6 months later

I've been starting to walk slowly. It's Josh and I six month anniversary and everything just falls into place perfectly each day. I turn around from my sleeping position, to find Josh gone I see a note

Hey babe. You looked so beautiful sleeping. We forgot the milk last night so am popping out love you x

Abd that's how I usually start my day. Either his face or a note. As I was about to get into my chair I found another note

nuhh uhh... Stay in bed till I get home. Don't want you falling over <3

Isn't he sweet. We moved house ages back. Into a beautiful bungalow. Josh wanted a maid for me. But I said he was being harsh and that I would manage on my own. Since I've finished my studies I can still occupy myself at home. I decided to get in my chair. And wheeled myself into the lounge. The door bell was ringing like mad. What is it Christmas? As I got to the door and opened the door I found none other than Keelsey! A fave that I thought I would stop seeing. "Where's Josh?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hello Keelsey. Am fine and and thanks you. Josh you mean my boyfriend?" I smirked. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. Making sure she flipped her blond hair.

"Your what-? But! You guys hated each other. He never loved you".

"Oh Keelsey. It's been six months. Look around you. Proof" she looked around and found pictures of Josh and I either cuddled, smiling or even happy for that matter.

"Babbbbby! I told you stay in bed!" Josh came through the door. I knew it when he said he's going out for milk hell shop for New Years too. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Josh. I know am sorry. But I was bored"

"Oh hey Keelsey. What you doing hwre" Josh said looking up.

"I-I- you two going out?" She said pointing. Josh chuckled

"Yes. Clara is my girlfriend" he said looking down at me proud with those words.

"Well I came to give you these." It was Josh's diary. We both looked at each other in confusion. And by that time Keelsey went. We both laughed what just happened?