chapter twenty two

Standing in the Medical Wing, Prime observed Luther holding Allison's hand while Grace removed the stitches from Allison's wound

Prime felt intense anger, citing four reasons: the individual responsible for her murder and attempted murder of Allison should be held accountable; her own demise; her brother, who failed to express sorrow over her demise; and, finally, her death.

"Is she going to be okay?" Luther asked with concern, casting a worried glance at Grace as Prime continued her glare.

"Allison is okay, Luther, please look at her vitals." Prime shouted angrily, pointing to her ashes, "I am dead. DEAD!!! And not once, not ONCE, have you shown any remorse whatsoever! You are a FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!"

Prime huffed in frustration as she muttered to herself, "Sure, shout as much as you want, Prime, your jerkwad twin brother isn't doing a damn thing when Allison is fine, while I'm literally a pile of ashes just behind him."

"Yes. But her vocal cords were badly damaged. It's a miracle that, somehow, her carotid artery wasn't severed" Grace explained.

"Allison, when you regain consciousness, please beat Luther to a bloody pulp a million times for me, seeing as I can't." Prime seethed, glaring at her dickhead brother.

"Will she be able to talk?" Luther inquired

And Grace spoke,"It's too early to tell"

"More importantly, thanks to you and your brothers, she's still with us. Grace and I can take it from here, Master Luther" Pogo said trying to be strong.

Prime locked eyes with Pogo as he glanced at her ashes and noticed an unmistakable anguish in his expression. "At least Pogo cares. And our brothers, too. But not you, you don't give a damn," She spat out, furious, "Is it possible that I have turned into a vengeful spirit?"

"Prime?" Prime jumped as Ben suddenly appeared before her.

"Damn it, Benny. If I wasn't already dead," she huffed, placing a hand over her chest as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

She sighed, "No, just angrily yelling at our asshole brother Luther over how he never acknowledged my death, not once. My ashes are literally right here behind him, and Allison is fine, but yet he still chooses to ignore me completely. I just can't believe him!" Prime complained as Ben looked over to Luther.

"Perhaps he's grieving in his own way," Ben said, unsure.

"Yeah, or he's just a jerk that ignores the demise of his own twin sister," Prime grumbled in response.

"You're the last person I would trust here. I'm not going anywhere" Luther said

Prime looked at Ben as she said, "I rest my case, he is a definite jerk, 100% to the freakin' bones." Ben put an arm over her shoulder to comfort her.