0.4

"wait." luke pants just as lilly was reaching to unzip his jeans down his long legs. they had made it into mcdonald's public restroom. in the disabled toilet, don't worry.

lilly frowned as she was already pretty sexually frustrated from waiting for more then half an hour for luke to arrive from his home to the shopping mall lilly was with her friends in. it seemed crazy didn't it, how even when it seemed so extreme to do, luke goes and does exactly what lilly asks? it just shows what love can do to you.

"what?" she narrows her perfectly shaped threaded eyebrows at the beautiful loser kid already half naked in front of her.

"how long are we going to keep doing this? it's almost been a year-"

"-why, do you want to stop?" lilly questions luke in an angry manner.

"no, no of course not. it's just. we're obviously going to have to quit this one day. we're gonna go for different careers, be married to different people-"

"-i wouldn't mind an affair once in a while, and it's not like you have anyone who would ever look twice your way right?" ouch. that wasn't the answer luke really wanted. he wanted her to maybe realise that luke was perfect for her and that they should get married. of course that's not how her rude and idiotic mind works.

"oh."

"is that all, can we carry on now?" she impatiently asks him. as much as he wanted to carry on and satisfy her, he knew it was wrong. his heart was hurting far too much. he shakes his head, pulls his teeshirt back over his head and leaves her alone, confused, and sexually frustrated.

while luke had a broken heart.