Chapter 2.4

"Newton's laws discarded the idea of absolute rest, hence getting rid of absolute space.

Then Einstein came and got rid of absolute time with his theory of relativity.

If there's no existence of absolute space and time, even the things that govern the universe aren't absolute,
Then what is?

Ultimately, there's no constant in physics.

Everything is relative. "

---

Srishti was solving problems of inverse trigonometric functions, otherwise called ITF when her mother called her

Srishti was solving problems of inverse trigonometric functions, otherwise called ITF when her mother called her. She closed her textbook, careful to put a bookmark where she left and got up stretching her arms.

"Yep Ma? " she asked as she switched off her room's lights and descended the stairs.

She found her mother in the kitchen, wearing apron covered with flour. She loved experimenting with food and luckily, the taste buds of Verma Family are intact so far.

"What did you do this time? " Srishti chuckled.

Mrs. Verma shrugged and pouted. "I was trying to make pizza base with stuffed rice. Sounds tasty, right? "

"Eh... " Srishti wondered at her mother's taste and cringed. Pizza and rice? Ew...

"Did you make it? " Srishti asked, hoping a NO, but stars were never in her favour.

Mrs. Verma beamed and did a thumbs up. "Almost... I just need some extra cheese. Go and buy some from the store, please? "

Srishti grunted and banged her head on the table. Mrs. Verma did an 'Aw' and patted her head with flour-covered oven gloves.

"Money's there."