°•°•panic attack°•°•

"No!"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm tired."

"No you're not!"

"How do you know that?!"

"Cause it's only morning!"

"I'm still not doing this!"

Kidou was watching Endou and Gouenji bicker like kids. It was entertaining.

"Come on! Think of it like a sort of training!" Endou was trying to convince Gouenji to take the stairs.

"I'm not doing this again! Everytime we come here you want us to take the stairs," Gouenji was not going to let him win this time. Nope, not again.

"Please Gouenji!"

"Endou seriously? We are going to the seventh floor! The seventh floor for god's sake," Gouenji repeated himself trying to knock some sense in Endou's mind.

They were at the mall, trying to find a gift for Rika's coming birthday party. And the lady's section was on the fifth to seventh floor.

Gouenji was not going to climb up seven floors for a gift. Shopping in the women's section was already a torture for teenage boys in itself.

'If only I had a soccer ball. I would've shoot some sense in that mind of his,' thought Gouenji exasperatly.

"Come on Kidou. Back me up!"

"Nope. Sorry, I'm with Gouenji on this one," Kidou sided with Gouenji

Endou knew he was done for and his face fell into a deep frown.

The other two boys noticed that change but brushed it off. They thought he was upset about losing the argument.

"You take the elevator I'll meet you guys there," Gouenji just grabbed his arm and dragged him to the elevators. Well at least he tried right?

When Kidou pressed the button for the elevators to open, Endou's heart started racing like crazy.

When the door opened, he broke into sweat. And as they stepped inside he started breathing heavily.

Then it started moving. Endou saw the wall getting smaller and smaller. It was getting hard to breath and he was getting dizzy.

Kidou and Gouenji shared a worried look before asking if he was okay.

Endou's ears started ringing and his head was spinning. He was getting unsteady on his feets. He suddenly crouched down and wrapped his arms around himself.

"Endou calm down," Kidou's words went unheard.

His vision was getting blurry, narrower and darker. He was trembling hard and his eyes started watering.

"Endou! Listen to me! Breath!" Kidou was trying to help. Both the blond and the dreadlock knew he was having a panic attack.

"Hang in there. We're gonna get out of here soon okay?" Gouenji was trying to calm him. His worry could be heard in his voice.

That's the first time they saw their friend like that. And they didn't like it. Not at all.

Endou was trembling so hard and was whimpering slightly.

"Hey, hey. Breath in, breath out..." Kidou gently encouraged him as Gouenji rubbed his friend's back.

They then finally heard the small 'ding' of the elevator signaling them of the opening doors.

Both of them helped Endou out and sat him on a bench. Kidou stayed with him watching him slowly calm down as Gouenji went to get a bottle of water from a vending machine.

When he was back Endou gulped down the whole bottle, finally steadying his pounding heart.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Started kidou.

"Heh" Endou didn't know how to answer.

"If you told me that you are claustrophobic I wouldn't have dragged you in there!" Exclaimed Gouenji.

"Well I at least told you I wanted to take the stairs," he only wanted to get out of there now.

"Yeah but you didn't tell me why," argued Gouenji.

"Its not easy to tell people that you are scared of being trapped in small rooms or in crowded areas, y'know." Endou avoided eye contact with them.

"We would've understand Endou. Anyway, let's just start searching  something for Rika." Kidou successfully stopped an argument from getting out of hand.

"Let's just grab something and get outta here," replied Gouenji, wanting to get back home and get comfy on his couch.

"By stairs?" Asked Endou

Gouenji eyed him with a raised eyebrow before replying," yeah, by stairs."

On their way back, Gouenji was glaring at Endou all the way home and the latter pretended not to notice while awkwardly talking to Kidou. He knew that Gouenji was silently cursing him to death for making him climb down seven flights of stairs.

The trio, in the end, went to Kidou's place and watched some films on his huge T.V in his room. They were all cozied up on his bed and somewhere in Kidou's room was a plastic bag with a perfume, a charm bracelet and a simple necklace for their friend.

_________________________________________

So how was it?
I'll be updating both of my stories don't worry, I will focus more on Hidden past though. If you haven't read it, well check out my other book. Hidden past.
See you<3

17.04.20