°•°• pictures?°•°•

"Mamo-nii! Yuu-nii!"

Yuuka the little sister of Gouenji was excited to see Endou and Kidou at her house again.

"Hi Yuuka!" Endou crouched down when she jump at him to hug him.

"How are you?" Asked Kidou gently messing with her hair.

"Stop! Yuu-nii you meanie!" Pouted Yuuka.

Gouenji was watching his best friends and his sister with a tender smile on his face.

Yuuka was becoming more and more comfortable with them since she woke up from her comatose.

One day all three of them visited her at the hospital and that's when she met them for the first time.

Since then she is always this excited when the guys comes to the Gouenji's house. She sees them as her brothers as shuuya once told her that they were 'his teammates and bro'

"You want so see my drawing?" Asked Yuuka all pumped up.

"What did ya draw this time? Another pretty princess?" Endou was dragged to the living room by Yuuka and Kidou and Gouenji followed behind.

She was more attached to Endou than Kidou as the goalkeeper is really good with children. Him being a child at heart himself.

"I gonna use the bathroom. Be right back," Gouenji told Kidou as he went upstairs.

About ten minutes later Gouenji could hear loud laughter coming from the livingroom. He was wondering what made them so jovial and when he entered in the livingroom his eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

"You're back!" Laughed Endou holding his stomach.

"I won't see you the same ever again," chuckled Kidou.

Yuuka who was sitting in the middle of the two boy on the couch just giggled. She had a big book in her lap wide open.

"Yuuka! What are you doing?!" Gouenji blushed furiously and snapped the book back from his sister.

"Nothing," she said innocently. "I just showed them you're cute baby pictures!"

"The fairy one is my fav!!" Endou was grinning with all his teeth.

Not that one thought Gouenji as red as a tomato.

"Mine is the one with the flower," smirked Kidou.

Gouenji couldn't believe this was happening.

"Look Kidou! I took a picture of them!" Endou proudly held his cellphone in Kidou's face.

On the screen he could see young Shuuya about five years old smiling brightly at the camera. He had his hair down and was in a cute pink and white dress. He was also holding those toy fairy stick with a star on top of it and had a pair of glittering fairy wings on his back.

Gouenji shuuya the fire striker and his team's ace looked like a little pink perfect princess.

Endou swiped to the left and another picture showed up. In that one shuuya was still a baby. He was butt naked lying on his belly on the bed.  He was staring at the camera and there was a pink flower on his butt.

Looks like his parents loved baby photoshoots.

Oh god! I'm done for.

Gouenji wanted the ground to swallow him up. His cheeks was on fire. So hot that they could compete with his Fire Tornado.

Endou and Kidou smirked maliciously at him while Yuuka was confused as to why his ni-san was so red.

For the following weeks, well let's just say that Gouenji's life was nowhere near peaceful.

Endou and Kidou showed the pictures to the whole team and they showed him no mercy.

________________________________________

Here is the second pic. Just pretend his hair is blond

20.04.20