°•°• bonds°•°•

"-Every great friendship begins with 'When we first met I thought you were a total bitch.' - Meriwether." Read Endou out loud from where he was laying on his floors, head resting on a light blue pillow and holding his phone way too close to his face. "This true?" He asked genuinely curious, glancing up at his friends with a head tilt.

Both Kidou and Gouenji looked at him incredulously. Seriously? Its impossible to even think b¡tch and Endou in the same sentence! (XD just did it)

"No?" Kidou was unsure of how to reply to his friend.

"Our friendship started with a not-so-fight too now that I think of it," by now Endou was sitting crisscrossed. Sending a smile towards Kidou.

"We didn't fight?" Asked Gouenji frowning

"Yeah but you literally avoided me! And the first things you said was that I talk too much or something like that!"

"I guess so." Mumbled Gouenji before glancing at Kidou. "And I did think you were an asshole when we first me Kidou"

Kidou honestly saw this coming but he knew his best friends don't wish to hurt him or anything. Endou was just dense and Gouenji, well, a little too blunt sometimes. But he wasn't wrong though.

"Gouenji!!" Gasped Endou.

"What? He was literally beating the shit out of you when we first met Kidou,"

"He's not wrong you know," Kidou still felt a ting of guilt but he knows better.

"No. We were just playing soccer when we met!" The goofy smile Endou sent their way had small fond smiles stretch on the other two teens' face.

Typical Endou

____________________________________________
Very short chap. This idea just came out of nowhere

08.02.21