001

Harry sat down in front of the window, his chin resting on top of his fist as he looked out of the window. His foot tapped against the floor impatiently, waiting.

Waiting, like he did every single day.

He watched the cars idly drive past, people walking down the street, shielded from the blistering heat of the sun as they walked in the shadows of the trees lined neatly along the sidewalk.

She should've been walking past by now. Harry leant forwards, his eyes sweeping the sidewalk hungrily in search of, oh, her.

He waited.

Nearly five minutes passed and she still wasn't there yet.

Harry started gripping the sides of his chair, his top row of teeth squeezing the life out of his lower lip. Where was she?

Nearly fifteen minutes after the normal time she walked past, she appeared.

But she wasn't alone.

There was a boy with her.

They were holding hands, arms swinging carelessly between them, grinning at each other and laughing. She was looking up at the boy with adoration in her eyes, beaming at him like she'd never been happier.

Harry felt his blood boil.

How dare she hold him hands with him like that?! Harry felt sick and his mind clouded with rage as they stopped outside of a house opposite to Harry's on the other side of the street, grinning at each other. She was smaller than him and she stretched up on her tiptoes and her face got closer to his. He bent down towards her and their lips connected.

Harry gaped in horror as they just stood there, kissing. Kissing and holding on to each other. It made him shake with fury.

Finally they pulled apart and he quickly bent down and pecked her lips again before he hugged her and set off down the sidewalk again, waving to her. She stared dreamily after him, smiling in a dazed, happy way and then turned to go inside of the house.

Harry watched as he continued to walk down the road, hitching his bag up his shoulder as it slipped down and pushing back dirty blonde strands of hair that fell into his eyes, a grin still unknowingly planted on his face.

Gerard slowly looked away from him and back at the house, glaring. He had to get rid of that boy.