#6

I was kinda mad at my squad, so I took out my last cigarette, opened the window in my room and sat on a windowsill.

Right after Chan came into my room, I throw out the cigarette out of the window and jumped back to my room.

Minah: You are here? I thought you were busy.

Chan: Are you serious? Minah, you are smoking?

Minah: What? I wasn't. I was just sitting on the windowsill.

Chan: I saw it. If you want I can tell mom, and she will for sure tell you to go back to Australia. And I know you don't want it. I came to talk to you but instead I caught you smoking.

Minah: It's not like that. Please just don't tell mom. I don't want to go to Australia.

Chan: I'm fine with you drinking, because you are an adult so you can drink and I can't do anything about it. But smoking? Was I not caring enough? Is it my fault?

Minah: It's not your fault.

Chan: Did Seungmin hurt you or something? Why did you broke up with him? And why are you acting like this?

Minah: I will tell you, but I need some time.

Chan: Is it serious?

Minah: Kinda. I need to take care of one thing. After that I Will talk to you, just give me some time.

Chan: Ok, but no smoking. If I will caught you smoking I will buy you a ticket to Australia myself. And for your penalty you will be following me a whole day. And now it's 8 AM and my day Will end at 11 PM so be ready for a long day.

Minah: But I was supposed to meet with Jun...

Chan: Cancel the meeting then.

Minah: But it will be awkward for me and Seungmin.

Chan: Not my problem. And give me your credit card.

Minah: Why?

Chan: You are not gonna be able to buy cigarettes.

Minah: Here.

Chan: Let's go then, my menagaer is waiting in his car.

Minah: Aigoo...