#5

X SQUAD

Ryujinie: My mom caught me Eonnie

Minah: With what?

Ryujinie: With cigarettes 😔

Minah: If your mom will call my parents or my brother, I will be dead. I told you not to smoke in your house because you will get caught.

Junkyu: WTF! YOU TWO SMOKE?

Yoonbin: Yah! WE HAVE A RULE! WE PROMISED THAT WE ARE NOT GONNA SMOKE! MINAH! RYUJIN ISN'T AN ADULT YET! SHE CAN'T! AND IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU TOO.

Minah: So what If we are smoking? It was my decision! I didn't told Ryujin to smoke it was her own choice.

Yoonbin: We are friends we should care about each other. And you two broke the rule... Which was the most important...

Junkyu: He is right. Minah it's bad for your health for Ryujin too. And Ryujin you are not an adult.

Yoonbin: If I will see that you two still smoke, you will have to leave the squad. It hurts that I have to say that, but if it's not gonna change I don't have other choice.

Ryujinie: Guys, you can't just kick her out of our squad

Minah: It's ok, I can just stop smoking. It's not like I'm addicted or something.

Yoonbin: And you should start talking more with your brother. You don't need to tell us why you are acting like this but you should at least tell your brother.

Minah: Why should I?

Junkyu: He is your brother. After you broke up with Seungmin you are a total troublemaker. We don't know why did you broke up with him but you were a better person when you were dating him.

Yoonbin: He is right. You are not a bad person Minah. You are just making mistakes as you are an adult. Everyone makes mistakes. And Minah we are here for you to help you. That's why we tell you to stop smoking.

Junkyu: We know it's your choice but we are your friends, and we are worried about you. Do you want Chan Hyung to blame himself for how you act righ now? He will for sure if he would know that, because your parents are in Australia, he cares even more.

Minah: I will think about that.