#23

Jisung: So... Why are we all here?

Minah: Cause I need to tell you the truth before someone else does.

Chan: What are you talking about? #

Minah: Remember when I suddenly went to Australia for a few days?

Chan: Yeah, after the fight we had.

Minah: I didn't went to Australia because I was mad. I went there to have an abortion.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Chan: What did you do? I think I heard wrong.... Tell me I heard wrong...

Jisung: Hyung, calm down

Chan: Seungmin-ah, I'm going to kill you!

Minah: STOP! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT! It wasn't my fault either. There is this guy that is stalking me for a few years now. And he loves Seungmin so basically he had this great idea that getting me pregnant will make Seungmin hate me because the baby wouldn't be his. So he raped me. Firstly I thought I will be fine but I wasn't. Day after I broke up with Seungmin because I felt guilty. After a month I find out I was pregnant, I was really angry. That's why me and Chan Oppa had a fight. I was scared, and I did abortion because I wasn't ready. Few days ago I sued the guy who was stalking us so he will be punished for all of that.

Everyone was mad at the guy who did all of that to me and my friends....

From now on we will live a happy life together. Without thinking about the stalker.

~ Author's note ~
So basically To explain cause in a chapter 12 it was Yeji who threatened Minah. But I forgot to say that there were two of them. So it was seungmins_hoe and Yeji, with just different stories. Because in chapter 12 I didn't mention that Minah was raped and she got pregnant. Yeji after some time gave up and seungmins_hoe was threatening Minah. I hope you guys understand now. I read the story again and realized that I forgot to explain this part. So here ya go. 😊