#12

?: I TOLD YOU SOMETHING, DIDN'T I?

Minah: Who the f*ck are you to tell me what to do? We are no more friends, Yeji.

Yeji: I don't know why Ryujin is hanging out with you....

Minah: She knows exactly what happened between us...

When we were in our first year of high school we became really close to each other. But then in our second year we happened to have the same crush. And it was Kim Seungmin... All of us were JYP trainees. The three of us hang out pretty often. Seungmin and I started dating, and so Yeji and I stopped being friends. After a year and 5 months I broke up with Seungmin because Yeji threatened me. After the break up I wasn't in a very good condition, and I wasn't able to be at JYP anymore. I was kicked out. After me and Yeji stopped being friends, I got close with Ryujin, Yoonbin and Junkyu. After the break up these three really helped me a lot. They know more than anyone else. After we became adults we drank soju together often, of course without Ryujin since she is younger than us, a year. I started smoking, I guess it kinda helped me go through it, but I knew it's bad for me. I didn't know that Ryujin started smoking after me. When I found out, I told her to not do that but she was telling me that it's her choice. I couldn't do anything about it. I felt really sorry towards my brother, I was a whole mess for the 7 months and I only made trouble.

Yeji: I already told you, and I'm not gonna repeat that.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting in my room and waiting for my brother.

Chan: Why did you want to see me?

He sat down on my bed, I stood up and sat down next to him.

Minah: I'm sorry... I'm really sorry....

Chan: Why are you sorry?

He said while softly laughing at me, since tears started to fall down my cheek.

Minah: I made so much trouble... And made you worry so much...

Chan: I couldn't do anything about it...
I'm sure that a lot of people had times like this. And I know how much you care about Seungmin, so I understood how were feeling, so I just stood and didn't say anything about it. So don't be sorry, but remember to tell me everything. Don't hide anything from me. Our parents aren't here, and we should depend on each other.

He hugged me and comfort me for a quite long time. I am very happy that I have a brother like him. I started to change myself from a bad girl, to a good person that loves her boyfriend.