Part 11

Sophie POV
I left Keefe's room a couple hours ago. I go back to my room and get ready for te day. I wear a plain top with ripped jeans and my black and white checkered vans. I've never been good at dressimg up. Biana wants to meet up and "spill some tea" quoted by her. I walk to the Starbucks we are meeting at and right when I enter I see Biana sitting alone at a table drinking her coffee and probably looking at her Instagram. I pull up next in front of her with a chair. She looks up and sees me and squeals.

"Oh my god Sophie you have to tell me everything!!!" She says grabbing my hands.

After I usher her down I tell her. I tell her everything cause I know I can trust her. When I brought up us kissing she looked like she was gonna faint of happiness. When I finish she looks sad that the story is ending.

"I can't believe that all happened in such a short time!" She says.

"I know I just— ugh he just does something to me. He's like a drug I can't get enough of him," I tell her.

She smiles at me sweetly. "Honey, that's love. It's when you would do anything for that person and you trust them with your heart," she says gently squeezing my hands.

I smile at her. "Ya. I guess your right. He's my perfect someone."

Right when I say that I hear the door open. I look and see Keefe walk in. With a girl? I choose to ignore it. Keefe doesn't seem to notice me. I look at Biana and she seems to also be confused by the girl at his side. We continue to secretly watch them. Yes I know it's stalking but I mean whatever. The order and wait on the side. The girl starts to flirt with Keefe. Keefe doesn't make no movement to stop her. I feel my eyes welling up. Biana seems to notice.

"Come on Sophie. He's just a jerk let's get you outta here," she says wrapping an arm around me.

She helps me up and we scurry out of there. When we get out I turn around and look at him. He seems to notice someone leaving because he looks at the door. He notices my eyes and his eyes go wide. He tries to run out the store but me and Biana already got in her car and left. I turn around and see Keefe on the sidewalk running his hands through his hair. I feel my heart tear up in half then in half again. I let the tears fall out and I sob. When we get back to the dorms Biana puts on Friends to cheer me up.

"Thank you for being here for me Biana," I sniffle and hug her.

"I wuv you baby gurl I will never leave you," she hugs me back.

We watch a couple more episodes before I pass out on the floor from my sadness.