Part 19

Keefe POV
"Keefe, please stay," my girlfriend, Stina says.

"Stina, I already told you, I have stuff to do," I say annoyed.

"Jeez Keefe, you don't have to be so annoying about it. I was just asking," she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, I gotta go," I say grabbing my stuff.

"No kiss goodbye?" She asks.

I give her a quick peck and walk out. Stina and I used to be a happy couple, but I realized I don't like her anymore, but I can't break up with her. My parents say it's good for business since our families are business partners in the industry. I start walking down the hall and take out my phone replying to some messages I messed earlier. Suddenly, I feel someone bump into me. I look up and see a beautiful girl fall down from the impact. I try to help her by picking up some of her stuff.

"Here's your binder, uhh..."

"Sophie." She replies.

"Ahh cool name, my name's Keefe," I smile at her when she looks up.

Her face fills with terror. I get super confused when she runs away.

"Wait," I start to follow her but then I stop, "What did I do?"

However, she already ran too far away probably towards her dorm. I am left super confused. She probably mistaken me for someone else. I rub off the weird and start heading back to my dorm. I get inside and immediately grab out my work that was due like a week ago. I look at the sheets of paper and think about doing them.

"Nah, I'll do them later," I say putting it away even though I know I won't do it later.

I lay down in my bed just looking up at the ceiling. Even though I've been trying to shake off the feeling, I want to know who she is. I want to know why she reacted that way. I yawn feeling the tiredness get to me. Maybe I'll see her tomorrow I think right before falling asleep.