I'm Sorry - Yoonmin (Fluff/Sad)

I was facing away from Yoongi in the van tears streaming down my pink tinted cheeks. "Jimin." He says softly, but I just look away more. "Jimin please I didn't mean it." He says putting his hand over mine. I rip it away from him immediately. I heard a sigh, but he no longer bothered me. For now. We had a fight. He thought I was cheating on him. He called me horrible things. He called me a slut, whore, and every other horrible thing you can possibly think of. I just don't understand. Why he doesn't trust me? Or maybe he doesn't trust other people? That's when it hit me. Does he not trust other people? I looked over to see Yoongi looking down at his feet, his hands intertwined with each other. No. It doesn't matter if he doesn't trust other people he shouldn't have called me those things. I looked back out the window and sigh softly. I just don't understand why he blew up so suddenly calling me those names. I wasn't doing anything slutty. Was I? I was just sitting in Jungkook lap. Oh my god. Oh i'm such a slut! Yoongi's right. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and looked back to see Jungkook. I ripped my shoulder out of his hand and he looked at me strangely. I just ignored his strange look and looked back at Yoongi before looking up front. Great. We're back at the dorms. The van stopped and I looked around quickly before getting out and going straight into the house. I headed to the couch and laid down closing my eyes immediately. "Oh so now you're staying away from them?! I bet you sneak off with them and go have sex with them at night. Right?! That's what you do isn't it! You're just a big fat slut!" Yoongi shouts slapping my cheek. I felt tears sting my eyes. "I-I don't!" I shout feeling so helpless. "Really?! Then how come they're all acting weird around you?! How come they're always staring at you! They're always touching you! They're always doing something with you!" He screams. "Jiminie wake up." My eyes shoot open and I see Jin standing there. "Are you okay Jimin?" He asks and I nod breathing heavily. "I know you'll probably say no, but do you want me to get Yoongi?" Yoongi. I nod my head quickly and he looked a bit surprised, but went to get him anyway. I lay there breathing heavily waiting for Yoongi. I close my eyes slowly before opening them even slower. I looked up to see Yoongi. He had a soft expression on his face. I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled on it. I always did this when I wanted him to lay with me. Will he even remember? He stood there for a second before slowly coming over and laying next to me. I hugged him quickly and buried my head into his chest. He remembered. He slowly and cautiously wrapped his arms around me. My breathing slowly calmed, but when he went to leave me I tighten my grip and wouldn't let go. He looked at me surprised and I just snuggled into his chest again. I'm not a slut. I won't be a slut. I won't. I won't. "Jimin." I hear Yoongi's deep yet gentle and soft voice. I look up at him and his eyes were shiny. "Jimin you're not a slut. I never meant to say that. Okay. I just... I got jealous. I got... scared. I was scared that someone was taking you from me. I was scared of other people stealing you from me. Making you love them instead of me. I... I just... I don't know what came over me." He says. I said that out loud?! I looked at him and then at his lips and then at him. He was staring in my eyes as I slowly leaned in and kissed his lips. I kissed them softly and slowly. He kissed back, but unsure. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him closer. He pulled away and looked at me confused. "What are you doing?" He asks. "I..." I pull away and look away from him. "I'm sorry... I guess I just m-missed you." I mumble my cheeks heating up. He chuckles before planting a kiss on my nose. I started giggling out of control and covered my face immediately. I whine and curl myself into a ball as much as I can while keeping my hands on my face. "Aww. I always love how you react to my kitten kiss." He says. He had named it a kitten kiss because he said that I act like a kitten, also it's on the nose. I groaned loudly as he starts laughing his head off while pulling me into his chest. He rakes his fingers through my hair as I feel tears gather in my eyes. I then begin crying which Yoongi obviously noticed because he started saying sweet things in my ear. I was confused, but it worked because soon I found myself slowly falling asleep in Yoongi's arms. "You shouldn't be around them! They're not your boyfriend I'm your boyfriend!" Yoongi shouts. "Yoongi please. I just h-hugged him." I say feeling scared. "OH REALLY?! JUST A FUCKING HUG, HUH?!" He shouts grabbing onto my neck, choking me. "Yoongi!" I let out a choked gasp as tears filled my eyes. I'm gonna die. Is the only thought that invaded my mind. However it was like everything was rewound. Because suddenly the same thing was happening over again. "You shouldn't be around them! They're not your boyfriend I'm your boyfriend!" Yoongi shouts. "Yoongi please. I just h-hugged him." I say feeling scared. "OH REALLY?! JUST A FUCKING HUG, HUH?!" He shouts grabbing onto my neck and choking me. "Yoongi!" I let out a choked gasp as tears filled my eyes. I'm gonna die. Is the only thought that invaded my mind, but it was rewinding. Wait what?! OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE. OH MY GOD! "YOONGI!" I tried to scream. Except I couldn't because his hand was wrapped around my throat so tight. I was almost knocked out of consciousness when... I woke. I woke with a gasp and I shot up. I looked around and didn't see anyone until I turned around. I saw everyone staring at me. "Are you okay Baby?" Yoongi asks and I nod slowly touching my neck. I could still feel his hand around my neck. I got up and slowly walked over to where Yoongi was. I sat in his lap and buried my head in his chest. "Hey what's wrong?" Yoongis asks, but I just shake my head. He wraps his arms around me and I sigh and snuggle into his chest. How could I ever have such a dream about him? I pulled my head out at the wrong time. Yoongi raised his hand and I thought he was going for my throat. I got terrified and jumped off his lap holding at my neck and staring at him. "Jimin what the hell?" Yoongi yells. I flinch again not letting go of my throat. He got up and slowly came over to me. I looked down letting go of my neck. He wraps his arms around me and I do the same. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He says kissing my cheek and down to my neck softly. "I'm so so sorry."