Don't Leave Me Alone

Peach quietly opened the door and placed the tray on the bedside table, "Hey, I got you some tea."

  Bowsette barely opened her eyes and weakly smiled, "Princess..."

  Peach picked up the cup and brought it to Bowsette's lip, "Drink up, you're going to want to regain your strength."

  Bowsette felt her heart warm up at Peach's kindness and took a sip of the tea. Peach put the tea down on the bedside table and three word made her remember why she still had to return to her kingdom, "Thank you, princess."

  Peach smiled and said the only words she knew to say in this situation, "No problem, just rest."

  Bowsette didn't want to accept rest and grabbed Peach's arm, "Why do I have to rest alone?"

   Peach's face turned a light shade of red, "You-you aren't alone though, I'll still be in the room-"

  "But not with me." Bowsette quietly cried, she pulled on Peach's arm, and Peach landed on top of Bowsette.

  Peach's whole face went rose red, "U-um, Bowsette, can you let go of me?"

  Bowsette wrapped her arms around Peach's waist, "But I thought you wanted this."

  Peach's brain started to melt down and she felt warm, "I-I nev-"

  "You didn't have to, I could tell by your eyes." Peach felt helpless in this situation as she realized she had come to care about her captor, Bowsette. Bowsette rolled on her side and looked into Peach's eyes, "You always care for the castle so much, can't you take a break for once and be with me?"

  Peach tried to calm her heart and she smiled, "Fine, if this will make you feel better," Bowsette felt her heart leap and she buried her head in Peach's chest, "I'll be here, until you fall asleep."

  Bowsette held Peach tighter, she felt her heart sink at the thought of Peach leaving, she hadn't felt this before, but she wanted Peach to stay and never leave, "Sure," Bowsette tried to say in her usual teasing tone, "Unless you want to stay." Bowsette closed her eyes, let her breathing even out, and let out her feelings in a mumble, "Love you..."

  Peach petted Bowsette's hair; Bowsette huffed as she realized that Peach didn't hear her. It hurt Bowsette that her words may not have been heard, but as long as she had Peach, she was fine.

*****

  "How much longer do I have until the event?" Her braid was looser than usual, "Why can't they just be in love already!" Her glasses fell out of place, "Dang it!" She slammed her hands on the table and looked at the foggy purple orb, "I better be ready to explain to him before everything I've worked so hard to get to goes south."